Entry 3

This guy's starting to really tick me off. He leaves little to no evidence at the crime scene, and the bodies just keep piling up. Hold on, I just got a letter sent to my work address.......
This is creeping me out...... This is what the letter says:
"Detective Davis, I know you're looking for me. I hate to spoil everything, but I'm not going to let that happen. I used to be exactly like you, Jim. I thought the police were doing the right thing. I was wrong, YOU are wrong...... They're just another part of the problem...... Another part of the mess I need to clean up...... I know what you're thinking, "Why are you writing to me if you believe that the police are the problem?", to tell you the truth, I kind of like you...... You remind me of myself, so righteous and full of aspiration...... That's why I want to convince you to do the real right thing...... Think about it, when you put a gang member in jail, how long do they stay there? Just something for you to think about, Jim. Oh, by the way, congratulations the engagement...... The Swordsman"
I proposed to my girlfriend last night, and I haven't even told my parents yet...... He's watching me...... I feel his eyes on me...... He might even be watching me write this...... I need to find this guy...... I'll update again soon, I have work to do..............