Attacked

Chapter 10
(3 weeks later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 3 weeks since Will and I have started training . I've been getting better every day. I was down stairs training this morning when Will came rushing down to me . "Rachel!" He yelled. "What?" I asked him. "We have to get you and the girls out of here!" He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because they know you're here and you have the necklace. " He told me. "What!" I said. "Come on we have to go." He said. I took off my gloves and grabbed my gun . "The girls are already in the car." He said . Suddenly his front door busted open . "HANDS UP NOW!" Noah yelled . "Run now!" Will yelled. I started to run to the door when Noah lunged onto me . I struggled to get up so I kicked him in his private area and then got up. "Get out of my way!" I yelled furiously at Sam . "Rachel listen I'm on your side !" He yelled. "No you're not!" I yelled and punched him in the face and ran out . "Rachel please just listen to me!" Sam said grabbing my arm . "Rachel come on!" Will yelled pulling up with the car . I look at him and then at Will . I then knocked him out with this neck trick Will taught me and put him in the back of the truck. "Where are we going? " I asked him. "Canada." Will said 30 minutes later. "Why Canada? " I asked him. "Because someone is there who can help us." He said . "Who?" I asked. "My daughter, Quinn Fabray. "