Can't Protect Me

Chapter 16
Rachels pov :
I came upstairs to my room and flopped onto the bed. "pack up ." Finn said . "Why?" I asked him. "Because its too dangerous for you to be here." He told me. "No its not Finn I'll be fine. I've been training for months I'm stronger than you think. " I told him. "Rachel Sue Sylvester is a murderer she will kill you if you get in her way like she did my mom." He told me . "Finn I know you want to protect me from this but you can't I'm already in this . " I said. "Yes I can and I will." He told me. "Finn Hudson , I am your wife and your equal partner , you can't protect me forever." I said. "Yes I can and I will. I forbid you to help me!" He yelled at me. "Oh you forbid me? Really Finn?" I said sarcastically. "Listen I love you and I understand you want to protect me because of what happened to your mom . But Finn, I can help you fight. I have trained and I have gotten this far I can do this . " I told him . "Fine you can stay." He said giving in . "But the moment Sue comes you have to leave , promise me you'll leave Rachel. " He said. "Finn." I said. "Promise me. You're already in enough danger being here. " He said. "Fine , I promise. " I said. He then smiled and said, "No give me a hug. " He demanded and I hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much. " He told me. "I've missed you too Finn... you too." I said.