birthday plans

Pic of hazel

1 week later
Soz i couldnt be bothered to write a week of nothing

Hazel
I cant believe it. My birthday is in a week im so excited.
"Hazel, come on we need you to leave and get ready so we can get you fitted in your dress" Alex said pushing me to my room.
"Dont shove me alex!!" I yelled as he pushed me into my room. How dare are he push me into my room i thought. I just get dressed in a light blue dress that goes up to knee and walk out with my brother texting someone. "Who are you texting alex" i asked curious. Alex jumped and turned his phone off. "Ummm no one, come on lets go" alex said pulling me along. "Wait wheres louis" i asked. "I dont know but we have to go and see our father" Alex says dragging me by my arm and taking me to my father, we finally reached the ball room and i see my father and louis talking about my birthday. "Hey louis" i say and Alex lets me go so i can go to louis. "Hello princess" louis says and i just nod my head. "So how many people will be here" louis asks. "About 500 or more" i say.
"That many people" louis says. "Yeah but your going to be my partner so i will need to teach you most stuff" i say and get utensils and plates and cups.

Louis pov

An hour later
Its been an hour and i still get none of this. I have to use so may forks for stupid reasons. "Ok im giving up on you" hazel says. I mentally thank her. "But know i must teach you how to dance.

Im soooo sorry i havent updated but i will either tomorrow or the next day. Please dont hate.
Please like and comment