your room

Louis
We started walking again and i saw so many closed doors until hazel kept sayin they were secret everytime i asked. We were talking about anything.
"So why did you want to become a servant?" Hazel asked me while smiling. "Oh well umm actually i dont know i guess i just needed the money" i said looking at her, she stopped and sighed. "Well your in for a real dissapointment my father barely pays anyone" i sigh in annoyance. "How much does he pay" i asked curiously raising an eyebrow. "About twenty dollars a day and thats why we have lost most of the servants here" she shrugged and we behan walking again.

Hazel
I cant believe that i am actually down here i hate it down here it makes me feel like im walking through a prison with the stone like walls, flame torches on the walls, dirt floors and dungeon like doors i hate it here but we are almost to his room which is like two stories under ground ughhh i hate it soooo much. "So why does the king want the servant quaters so low into the ground" louis says nudging me. "I dont know" i say simply and i finally stop at the end of the hall and he had bumped into me and if he didnt grab me in time i wouldve fallen straight onto the ground. He circles his arm around my waist and picks me up and even though im standing he doesnt let go, i mean i dont mind that its there.
"Well here we go this is your room, its not much but its something" she says slightly rubbing the back of her neck and opens the door to see a small king size bed in the right corner, two book shelves that go from the floor to the roof, a desk with a laptop and cds on it, a walk in closet and bathroom.
I look over at louis, his mouth is like touching the floor and i just giggle and he closes his mouth and looks at me. I soon enough realise that he still has his arm around my waist and i slowly pull away and he looks at me and looks at the ground. "Well if you want we can paint your room if you want" i say hoping he will say yes. He looks up smiling with his cute little dimples and nods his head

'He looks like a child'
He then smirks and i realise that i had said it out loud and he just laughs. "Yep i sure am a child" he saus between laughs. I just giggle and i was about to walk away until he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer so that there is no space between us and he leans down.
"What the hell are you doing" alex says grabbing louis by the tshirt.'great thanks alot alex great way to ruin a perfect moment' i cross my hands over my chest and i glare at him. "Can i help you with something alex" he looks at me. "Yes actually" he says still holding onto louis. "Let go of louis and tell me what you want" he sighs and lets go of louis he quickly shuffles behind me, i smile and shake my head at his childness.