Chapter three

Ash costello ^^

"Cc please give me the remote." I pouted at him as lynn watched laughing. "Just wait it will be other in a minute." Cc laughs looking round me at the telly, where he's watching some animal rescue show. I sigh and sit down between him and lynn. "What are you gonna watch anyway?" Cc asks, not taking his eyes off the baby cow, getting rescued from a fence on the telly. It is kinda cute I have to admit. "Titanic." Lynn replies, smiling her sweet smile as the cow get rescued. "Uh that movies shit." Cc says wiping a tear from his eye. "Are you actually crying at a baby cow?" I laugh as more tears roll down his face. "No.... There's dust in my eyes." He cries more as the cow is returned to its mum. "It will be dead in a week and used for meat." I say bluntly stealing one of Ccs crisps. "Storm!" Lynn laughs hitting me playfully, I laugh with her. I swear she's contagious. "Fine there you go." Cc complains throwing the remote and going to walk off with the blanket and the crisps. "At least leave us the blanket." Lynn moans jokingly, leaning on me and staring at him with puppy eyes. I get butterflies in my stomach as she leans on me more and more. Fuck she's beautiful. Cc throws the blanket on us before muttering and walking off. "Yay!" I squeal jumping up to put the DVD in. "Is the movie actually shit?" Lynn asks. I grab the remote and sit down next to her. "Yep but it's funny to watch the peasants drown." I laugh throwing the blanket over us both.

Half way throw the movie I get tired and snuggle up to her, she puts her arm around me and for once I actually feel at peace and safe. I can't keep my eyes open anymore as let them close as the movie goes on. "Storm." Lynn whispers, putting her face near my ear, I have to stop myself from shivering with pleasure as I feel her breath against my ear. "Yh." I whisper back keeping my eyes closed. "She let's go doesn't she?" Lynn asks still with her head extremely close to my ear. "You'll have to see." I laugh, snuggling up to her more. I feel her move her head away from my ear, as I drift off to sleep.

"STORM! LYNN WAKE UP!"
"Ahh my ears jake wtf" I complain rollin over back into Lynn's warm arms. Wait what? I open my eyes and I'm lying on the sofa my head on Lynn's chest and her arms around me, I look up at her and see her eyes open staring at my thoughtfully. "Hi." She says smiling happy with her self. "Mornin." I reply not pronouncing the g on purpose to sound more British. "GET THE FUCK UP!" We hear ashley shout from across the room. I sit up and look around it's 10am and everyone except Jinxx is up, Ashley is sat at a little table trying to talk to andy about something while andy does his make up, jake is doing press ups in the middle of the floor blocking bob from going wherever he's going and Ccs sat on the floor in front of the telly crying over another baby cow or something. "My sets at eleven I better go get ready." Lynn says getting up, she's looks even cuter with no make up and her hair messed up. "Ok we're on after you so I'll come and watch!" I reply standing up to. "Cool see you then." She hugs me before waving goodbye to the guys and leaving, I watch her wanting desperately to call her back and continue cuddling. "So you and lynn huh?" Ashley asks wiggling his eyebrows at me as I sit back down.
"no we're just friends." I say getting a little frustrated with him. " I thought you and ash where a thing anyway?" Andy says finishing off his make up and passing it to ashley. "Me and ash are just friends to. Girls are just more cuddly than guys with each. It will be good to see her though." I sigh, ash is in a band called New Year's Day we met on our first warped and even though it took us a while to become friends we're really close now. I get up and head to the back of the bus. It's to late to have a shower and make it to see pvris, so I just grab my 'normal people scare me' dress and my extra tall creepers, so ash can't make fun of how small I am like she usually dose, and put them on quickly. "Hey storm." I hear Jinxx call from his bunk. "Hey jinxx what up?" I ask as I hurriedly put my make up and jewellery on. "Do you think ash would want to go out with me?" He asks timidly getting out of his bunk and sitting opposite me, Jinxx and ash have had a crush on each other for aslong as I've known them both, but never done anything about it. "Yeah I bet she'd love to!" I smile as I push my nose ring back into place, if forgotten to take my piercings out last night. "Really?!" Jinxx asks looking suddenly extremely happy. I put my makeup back in my bunk before replying. "Yes of course...." I stop mid sentence cause I can hear someone blasting mama by my chemical romance outside. "Gerard wants to talk to you then and your not answering your phone." Jinxx laughs, I look at my phone to see I have six missed calls from him. I sigh before grabbing my leather jacket and heading outside. " MAMA WE'RE ALL FULL OF LIES MAMA WE'RE MEANT FOR THE FLIES." Gerard's stood on top of a box with a megaphone and a speaker singing and mikeys stood shaking his head behind him. he sees me and jumps down smiling. "BUT THE SHT THAT IVE DONE." He screams through the megaphone, while walking towards me. By now everyone in the surrounding tour buses have come out to see what's going on. "IM SORRY." He sings. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME." I wrap my arms round his neck and give him a hug. "AS LONG AS YOU STOP AND PROMISE NEVER TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!" I scream over the music, he smiles and turns the music off. " thank god." I laugh. Mikey comes over and hugs us to while all the nosy people who left their buses go back. "You have to admit it did have a certain bit of fadaz tho." Gerard says, waving his arms around, once we've finished hugging. " shut up, I've got to go see this band pvris, I'll phone you later. Bye." I say hurrying away towards the stage. "Bye!" They both call after me.