Chapter 16.

Does anyone even like reading this anymore? No? Okay sorry :(

BUT YOU KNOW IM STILL GONNA UPDATE ANYWAYSSSSS

Luke's p.o.v.

"Are you serious? They're dead?"

"The only one who knows that is Calum, none of us were informed with that detail. But I highly doubt they survived"

"Oh my God, this is terrible" I breath. Wait, does Bailey know?

"Guss, where are Calum's sisters?"

"In the dressing room."

I pat his chest, and begin running to the dressing room, "Thanks Guss!"

Once I get to the dressing room all I hear is silence. I expected to hear crying, or maybe even screaming, but not silence. I slowly open up the door, and see Bailey lifelessly sitting onto the couch.

"Bailey.." I softly say sitting down next to her. "A-are you okay?"

She remains silent, and continues staring at the wall.

"Bailey please say something"

"T-they didn't make it" she croaks shaking her head "They're gone"

"I know, but it's going to be okay"

"No it's not, stop saying everything's okay when everything just keeps getting worse." She says bluntly, but I can feel the emotion in every word. "I don't even know what to do."

"I'm so sorry Bailey, if I could do something to make this all go away then believe me I would"

"I know you would, but it's not your fault" she whimpers as tears begin to fall from her eyes.

"Where's Calum?" I ask pulling her into my arms.

"He's breaking the news to McKenzie" she cries gripping my shirt. "I don't want her to have to deal with this Luke, she's only five"

"I know, but McKenzie's a strong girl, just like her sister. I know you all are going to get through this"

"Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it"

"If what's worth it?"

"Living, is living worth all of this Luke?"

"Yes baby of course it is, please don't talk like that"

"But is it? I don't want to have to do this anymore" she sobs. "I'm so sick of going through this. Every time something is going good for me shit like this happens, and I can't take it!" She starts moving around trying to get out of my grasp, but I hold her tighter.

"Bailey stop!"

"No!" She yells attempting to pry my arms away "Luke let me go!"

"Not if you're going to go do something stupid!"

Her tear filled eyes meet mine, and she furrows her eyebrows together.

"I said let me go" she demands sternly.

"And I said no"

All of the sudden she brings her head down to my arm, and roughly bites down.

"Ow!" I shriek as she quickly runs away. "Bailey stop, you're begin ridiculous!" I call going after her. I run as fast as I can, but it's not fast enough. She's way to quick, and there is no way I can do this on my own. I know if she makes it out of this arena she won't come back, and I fear she'll do something she'll regret if she does. I quickly find Michael, and Ashton, and stop them both.