Chapter 1 ~ AVA'S POV

I heard breathing. But that's impossible I'm dead aren't I. I felt myself wake up like not actually open my eyes but concious and aware of my surroundings. I opened my eyes and stood up. I was in a sort of Limbo. Full of mist and nothing else. Three women appeared before Me all in black with black lace nets covering thier faces.

"My dear you have faced so many hard times and troubles. We now offer you a choice." I looked at them in confusion I was dead I didnt have any choices.

"You can live. You can have the life you always wanted. No monsters or fighting for your life. You get to be normal. Or you can die and live in hell forever never to see your loved ones." I looked at the mist covering my feet. A normal life that's all I ever wanted. No monster or demigods. No camp or needless death. But the only downside would be not seeing Conner or Ash or Nico or even Leo and Calypso. I wouldn't see my friends at camp. I looked at the old women and spoke

"Can I ever see them again?" They must have knew who I was talking about because they shared a look.

"We are very sorry my dear but you will forget everything about this life. You will not be able to remember who they are. We will give you fake memories. You won't remember anything from before but you will be alive." The one on the left said. I stood weighing my options. Being dead is a bad choice but live and forget everything that made this life good is worse.

"What is your choice dear. Do you choose to live?" I looked at the ladies trying to see past their veils but I couldn't. I needed more time to think but I didnt have any so I nodded. I only hoped that Conner and the others would forgive me. The old ladies started to chant in ancient Greek. It was an old chant full of dark magic. I felt myself lift off the ground and into the air the mist swirling below me crating a vortex. The chanting got louder and I flew higher. The veils flew off of their faces and it was horrifying there was nothing on thier face. No eyes, nose or lips.

"Good luck dearest." The one in the middle said and then the vortex disapparated and I plummeted to the ground.

I flew up out of my bed gasping for breath. I checked myself over for wounds but there was none. I shook my head. It must have been all one bad dream. All of it. Dying, the people, even Conner . I got up out of my bed and walked to my wardrobe. I shook my head and smiled into the mirror hanging on my wardrobe.

There's no such thing as Greek Gods and Goddesses or monsters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhhhh She's alive ahhhhh
Above is what the Women are wearing. Just imagine three of them