Rosaline

She and I didn't exactly see I to I,
We we're great friends when we were little, being relatives and all. Until we began ignoring one another.

Tonight Auntie would be throwing a little /party/ at the Capulet mansion. It had become a custom to throw a small or in Aunties eyes, huge party when a new year was just around the corner.

I would occasionally slur the bit of sparkling alcohol in my glass, before I would occasionally exchange glances with my other relatives.

And than, that's when miss playboy bunny showed up herself. A bitter scoff urged its way off my tongue while my hues were later focused on my alcohol.

I knew she would give me a glance, but talk to me? My cousin stopped talking to me years ago, I doubted she or anyone else would even consider the thought. Well besides Auntie and Juliet.

Sometimes I wonder why we even stopped talking. Auntie always told me "people grow up" and so I always presumed she grew up and forgot about her own cousin.

I didn't care, really. Having a good relationship with my family tree was nothing but a waste of my time.

My attention was later focused on Juliet, mostly to see if any of our pervert uncles were trying to touch her or even do anything to her for that matter.

And that's when, she, had the guts to even come up to me. What the bloody hell did she want?

Her lips formed into a petite smile, before a hand was brought up to wave in my direction, "We haven't spoke in ages, why have you been avoiding me cousin?"

What was I suppose to say? She thought I was avoiding her?! Of course I only stayed silent, only to than look back at my drink to begin slurring my alcohol once again.

Once I had finally looked up, Rosaline has seemed to vanish, along with everyone else in the mansion.

I knew it, I knew it wasn't to good to be true. It was nothing but a dream.

I guess what made this so much more worse than a dream, was that it wasn't.

It was a memory.