Chapter Two

Mal was sitting on at a lunch table with her best friend Evie, while she was drawing a Apple with a bite taken out of it with thorns around it (Sound Familiar?).

"So Evie, how's your relationship with Doug going"? Mal asked.

"Well, I think Doug's just to shy. But I'm not gonna rush him. I'm not that boy crazy girl anymore". Evie said

"Okay. Hey, what do you think of this"? Mal said as she showed Evie the drawing.

"Mal, it's beautiful. What made you draw it"? Evie asked.

"I don't know, I guess it reminds me a little of home". Mal said.

Then Doug and Cory walk up to them.

"Hey guys". Doug said.

"Did anyone figure out the homework for math"? Cory asked scratching his white and black hair.

"Here". Mal said as she handed him her homework.

"Thanks". Cory said.

"Wow, Cory. I bet you couldn't go one whole day without asking someone do to something for you". Doug said.

"Okay. Cory said handing Mal back her homework. I'll take that bet"!

"Let's make in more... interesting". Evie said chimming in.

"If I win, you have to do my homework and"- Cory started.

"Please don't say Landry, everything Evie, Carlos, Jay, You, and I have is dry clean only". Mal said finishing her drawing.

"Your right, and fix my hair every morning"! Cory said running his hand though his hair.

"And when I win, you have to donate your next allowance check to Evie and I's clothing drive"! Doug high five Evie.

"Deal". Cory said shaking Doug's hand.

"All right so you have to do everything by yourself"! Doug said.

"I know, you know for Dopey's son. You sure do talk a lot". Cory said leaving.

***

Back in the dorms, Carlos and Ben we're busy getting Jay ready for his date with Audrey.

"What do you think? Beast head couplings or the lamp ones"? Jay asked.

"Wow, what is it with you and couplings"? Carlos asked laughing.

"Shut up". Jay said shoving Carlos.

"Okay, it's time". Ben said.

"Wish me luck guys". Jay said as he left.

"Luck"! Carlos and Ben yelled.

**
Jay took Audrey to the best restaurant in all of Auradon. It was in A Town Called "Princess And The Town". And the restaurant was ran by Princess Tiana.

"So"- Jay started to say before Lonnie brushed past him with her camera crew.

"This Is Lonnie and I and giving you the details of King Jay and Audrey's First date"!

"Oh boy".