Chapter One

"Attention all Auradon Prep Students, Homecoming Game, Parade, and Dance will be on this Saturday! Be sure to pick up your tickets from Lonnie in the common area". The annocer said.

Homecoming season in Auradon is a very crazy time. And since this is Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Cory's first homecoming, none of them even know what to expect. (Well, except Jay, he's Co king). When the vks came to Auradon, it was literally two days after homecoming had happened.

Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay we're walking to their next class when Ben and Chad had been yelling to each other in the hallway.

"Guys, what's wrong"? Jay said pushing Ben and Chad back from each other.

"He thinks he's so macho just because he has fancy powers that, may I add, haven't even finished forming yet"! Chad yelled.

"Well at least I don't go around carrying a mirror in my back pocket". Ben yelled.

"Come on". Mal whined. "You two have been best friends ever since you were five".

The bell rung and Chad And Ben Gave each other the dirtiest looks in Auradon and walked away in different directions.

"What's up with those two"? Evie asked with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, they've been fighting a lot lately". Carlos added.

"I guess all friends go through that fighting phase, Mal and Evie went though it before they were even friends back on the isle. Remember"? Jay said as they walked into Art.

"Oh yes". Mal said chuckling.

"That was awful". Evie said recapping in her head.

"Yeah, but you guys became friends. And that's all that matters". Carlos said.

"Yeah". Mal and Evie said Hugging.

What's up all my Trayvoners! Descendants Vs. Bill Is almost here! If anyone has any questions, comment here and I'll answer them on my next Q & A in my What's Next book. And all descendants fans, I just wanted to say since the next descendants Movie and book are coming out next year, I will try to change the books so they align with the next movie and book!
-Trayvon.