Chapter Four: Part Two

Mal quickly saw what was going on, so did Audrey and Evie. But Mal had a plan, she ran down to wear Oles and Doug were and whispered something in their ears.

"Got it". Doug and Oles said.

Then she went down to the cheerleaders and whispered something into their ears.

"Got it". Evie and Audrey said.

The official filped the coin, the knights called heads.

They went back to their huddle and they told the coach how Chad was on the other team.

"Okay, he's there? Crush his spirit, make him miss being in Auradon Prep". Coach said.

"Yes Coach"! They all said as they left their huddle and went back to the field.

"Stop the game"! Mal yelled into a microphone.

"What's happening"? Carlos asked Jay and Ben.

"I could only imagine". Ben said.

"Ben, Chad. Get on the field"! Mal commanded.

Ben did as she said without any hostility. Chad on the other hand laughed.

"You can't tell me what to"- Chad started.

"Beware Forswear, to the field move the prince that cares about his hair". Mal casted as Chad moved to the field floating.

"Now, the entire school is sick of you guys fighting". Jane said.

"Do you guys even know what you were fighting about"? Carlos said.

"Well, Chad started. I guess, I'm just not used to not being the center of attention anymore. I mean, you and Jay are kings! The Vks are becoming more popular. And, I just missed my best friend".

"Awwww". The croud went.

"Dude. You may be obsessed with yourself, you maybe untrustworthy, you may even be annoying. But you'll always be my best friend". Ben said holding out his hand. "Bros"?

Chad took his hand. "Bros. Sherwood, I quit". He said As he took of his Sherwood Jersey and helmet and gave it back to them.

"Now, let's rock this game"! Doug said.

______

Later at the homecoming dance, everyone was on the dance floor, even Oles who hated dancing. Chad walked up to Ben.

"So, could have have my side of the dorm back"? Chad asked.

"Of course". Ben said.

Then everyone's favorite song in Auradon came on, Night Is Young. And of course everybody went to go dance.

"So, guys"? Jay started.
"What do you think our future holds"? Carlos said
"Well soon find out". Evie said
"When our future unfolds". Mal said.

Meanwhile, Christian and Lexy we're in their lair.

"Christian, he's finally here". Lexy said.

"It's about time". Christian said as they run to the portal.

A blinding light shot out, and that white light slowly turned to a yellow light as a triangle shaped being walked out.

"Hey Bill".