Chapter Three

"Uh, Lonnie. Do you have to do this now"? Jay asked.

"Well of course silly! #Jaudrey is trending right now! And everyone wants the inside scoop on your date". Lonnie said.

"Yeah, but we kinda wanted time to ourselves". Audrey said.

"Oh, okay. You wouldn't even know we're here"! Lonnie said as she walked away.

"So, do you like being co-king"? Audrey asked.

"It's a lot of work, Ben and I have to sign a lot of Papers, and still go to school". Jay said laughing.

Then Lonnie slowly came down from the ceiling on some type of rope connected to a hook on the back of her jacket. Following her down were her camera man, Chad and her co-ancohor Jane.

"Why is this story so important"? Chad asked swinging back and forth.

"Because, this the Best story ever since Mal, Carlos, Jay, And Evie coming to Auradon, AND I WILL NOT LET ANYTHING STOP ME FROM GETTING THIS STORY"! Lonnie shouted.

"Really? Said Chad, dangling with Lonnie And Jane. "Can that stop you, Jane"? He pointed at Carlos, Dude, Cory, Evie, Mal, and Doug walking into the restaurant.

"Oh, no". Jane said. "I wave this wand and wave it good, turn me and my friends invisible". And with that Jane, Lonnie, and Chad turned invisible.

"Why did you do that Jane. Now they won't... know I'm around". Lonnie reliezed. "Oh thanks Jane, your the best"! Lonnie said as she gave invisible Jane a huge hug.

"So why did we come here again"? Carlos asked.

"Because it's a nice, classy, establishment". Evie said.

"What's the real reason we came here"? Mal asked.

"To spy on Jay and Audrey". Evie said fan-girling.

"Of course". Doug said.

They all grabbed a table and put menus in front of their faces. But peeked their eyes over the menus. Carlos and Dude even shared a menu!

"Hey, you know their watching us right". Audrey said as she motioned to the Six descendants and dog at the table in the far back.

"Sadly yes". Jay said laughing.

"So, tell me something". Audrey said.

"What do you wanna know"? Jay asked.

"What was the isle of the lost like"? Audrey asked.

"Um. Jay thought. When I was there, I thought Bad was superior over good. And Dad sure did the best work he could do to make sure I knew that". Jay said poking his food. "Sometimes I wonder though, what would it be like if we actually got the Dragon's Eye, What if We actually gave the wand to Maleficent. My whole life would be different, because I thought Bad Was Good, and Good Was Bad".

"Yeah, but your different now. You're good". Audrey said touching his hand.

Jay thought to himself, he had really changed. But deep down he always knew he would be a Villain Kid. No matter how much King things he did, or how many babies foreheads he kissed. Deep down he would always be Rotten To The Core.

"Well, I'm full. Do you wanna go back now"? Audrey asked.

"Sure, I'll walk you to your dorm".

Hey guys! So I thought I'd didn't update for a while so I'd give you guys an extra long chapter. Also, Descendants Is Going to have another crossover. With RyanSmith020 Sam & Emma! It will be a Halloween special Called Rotten! And Wattys are closed, almost all my books are entered. Lets hope I win something, comment what you book you think is gonna win!
-Trayvon