Chapter 2

-Hayes' POV-

I was going to the bathroom and I see someone falling. My first instinct was to catch them. I caught her. Once she stood up we looked up into eachother a eyes. She had the most mysterious and fascinating green eyes and was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Once we noticed everyone staring at us we looked away.

"Hi I'm Hayes" I said to her

"Chloe" she replied as she smiled a adorable white smile. Gosh her smile is gorgeous.

-Cam's POV-

I saw them looking into each others eyes. It looked like they had fell in love

"Chloe I have some news" I said

"What is it" she asked. She seemed happy and excited but I knew this was going to break her heart what I first tell her and then won't listen to me afterward.

"Uh where going to the mall and eating there so get dressed and ready" I told her

"YAS finally I needed some new clothes" she said then went running upstairs

"We leave in an hour" I yelled

Nash looked at me and said "your gonna have to tell her"

"I know but she's not gonna listen. She's just going to think I'm going to leave her here and that's not what I'm doing" I said

-Chloe's POV-

Could this day get any better? First I meet one of the cutest boys ever! And we're going to the mall today and me and him will... Oops I meant me and all the boys haha a girl can dream. Anyway I guess today is my life my day!

Running upstairs and making a quick zoom into my room with Maddie right behind me. I immediately turn in my straightener and straighten my hair. Then I put in my everyday makeup which consists of bb  cream, powder, mascara, eyebrow filler and lip gloss.then I put on deodorant and body spray. After about a half hour in done. Then I pick out an outfit. It's kind of cold in North Carolina so I put in a vs pink, blue sweatshirt, my lulu lemon pants, black and white vans. And I didn't like my hair down so I put it up in a pony tail. I slip in my contacts and head downstairs. I see everyone is already done.

"Come on let's go!" Cameron yelled

"Sorry, coming" I yelled back

Once were outside we realize that everyone won't fit into one car. So we split up into 2 cars and agree to meet up at the mall. In Cam's car is Cam, Nash, Maddie, Shawn and I and in. Johnson's car is Matt, Carter, Aaron, Gilinsky and Hayes. Once we are in the cars I notice Maddie kind of upset. I realize why so I smirked.

"You sad Gilinsky isn't with you" I tease

"Shut the fuck up" she says blushing

"I'm just saying" I say innocently

"Well aren't you sad we don't get to ride with your prince charming" she said

"What are you talking about" I say confused

"Oh don't act like you don't no"!! She fired back

"What? I'm honestly confused" I fought back

"I know you like my gross brother Hayes!"

"Who said I liked him" I asked

" We all saw the way you looked at each other" Nash said butting in

I look away out the window so no one see's me blushing

----------------------------------------------

Authors note: hope you enjoyed!! I'm doing 5 chapter tonight but not sure if I can update do more bc it's the first day of school 😭👎🏻. Anyway my schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday then Saturday and Sunday (then if I feel like doing an extra day I will ☺️ and sorry if I miss a day I was probably busy 😕)

Hope you enjoyed! Byee 💕👋🏻