Chapter 5

-Hayes' POV-

After we returned home cam said I could come over to watch the movie since I have spent much time with Chloe. I was sooo happy. I agreed to go. Chloe went up to change. What a shame she didn't invite me to join. What? I'm a teen age dude we got needs to us no.

Saving a spot for Chloe while we argued about what movie I watch. I saw her go into the kitchen. Probably to get snacks. I'll go get the drinks.

"Hey" I say walking into the kitchen

"Hi" she replies back

"So are you ready to go to San Diego tomorrow" I ask

"No I still need to pack" she says

"Well when are you going to pack"

"Idk when does the flight start"

"Like 6" I shrug

"What oh my gosh, could you please help or pack" she begged while doing the cutest puppy dog face

-Chloe's POV-

I gave him the puppy dog face which works on everyone. I don't see how but it does.

He huffs and replies with an "alright, alright"

"Yay! Ok let's go. Could you go get my clothes that I bought today in the living room while I grab my suite case please" I ask politely

"Yup" he simply replies

"Thanks" I say giving I'm a kiss on the cheek.

I got my suitcase from the attic and met  Hayes in my room. I see Hayes sitting in my bed.

"Are you gonna sit there or help me" I say jokingly but he looked hurt

"Sorry" he says

"Oh no Hayes it's ok." I said

I turn in some music and cool for the summer came on.

"OMG I love this song" I said enthusiastic. And started singing while folding some clothes. Then I went into my bathroom and grabbed my straightener, curling iron, basic hair materials, hair brush, tooth brush and paste, and other toiletries. Then I grabbed shoes out of my closet  which was boots, moccasins, all my vans, white converse and Nike roshe's. And stuffed a bunch of clothes and makeup and shit in my bag. Me and Hayes had a nice conversation during the process.

"Ok done with my suitcase, can you pass me my cheer bag right behind you" I say

"Here" he tossed me the bag

Then I put my extra stuff and electronics and chargers as a Carry on.

"Ok done. Lets what he the movie now!!" I said

Then we race down stairs.

----------------------------------------------

Authors note: i really hope y'all enjoyed. I'll update later today but everyday from 7:40-2:45 I can't update bc in in school. I hate school!! Today was my first day and i survived!! Anyway please show my sorry some love like my last one!

Byee

              💗💗