Chapter 3

^Maddie and Chloe's outfit they bought^

-Hayes' POV-

I was kinda bummed I didn't get to ride with Chloe. But at least I get to spend the rest of the day with her at the mall!

-Chloe's POV-

Ignoring them I put my headphones in and just waited till we arrived at the mall. When we got there the other boys were right behind us. I want to talk to get to no him better. He started to walk over to me and Maddie till she ruined it.

"C'MON LETS GO TO HOLLISTER" she said and dragged me with her

I looked at Hayes with disappointment and mouthed "sorry" and got a weak smile as a reply from him. DAMNIT!

"MADDIE" I fumed

"What?!?" She replied startled by my outburst because I normally don't act like that.

"What in the name of Jesus was that! He was going to talk to me!" I replied

"Calm down its just ugly Hayes as i thought you said you didn't like him" she said smirking. I soon I realized she was trying to prove a point. That sly bitch!

"I hate you sometimes" I said

"You know you love me"

The boys walked in. Maddie and i walked over to the girls section.we got the same summer outfit which is a striped tank top sweater, white shirts and pink sneakers and a cute cat ring. Cameron paid for us so we thanked him. Nash got me and Maddie a pair of mint green vans at the vans store so I hugged home and thanked him. We went to American eagle and I got a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, a skirt and three tops. I payed. After cam pulled me aside.

"Hey can we talk" Cameron said

"We're talking right now" I smirked

"Stop being a smart ass I'm being serious"

"I'm sorry go ahead" I replied

"Ummm well it's good news so don't worry" I could tell he was nervous by the way he but his lip but he tried to play it cool"

"Then what's the hold up, tell me"

-Cameron's POV

"Magcon is coming up" I started. Her smile turns into a frown.

"And your going" she finished my sentence "I'm glad your going. You'll meet all your fans and they will be so happy. She said then put on a fake smile and tearing up breaking my heart.

"In gonna go over with Maddie" she said crying now

"No stop! Your coming with me!" I slip out before another tear slips my baby sisters eyes.

"What" she said shocked and confused.

I chuckled "your. Coming. With. Me. To. Magcon." I stated

"Oh my goodness! YAY! And never time tell me the good news first! She said while smiling and hugging me

-Chloe's POV-

Yay! Finally I'm going to magcon!

"When are we leaving?" I asked cam

"Tomorrow" he said

"Well thanks for taking me shopping now I have new clothes!"

"Well we have to go to one more store to get you a dress because we have some fancy restaurants to go to" he said

"Ok, I have no problem shopping some more!" I said with a smile

We went into papaya and got a pink strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. It's beautiful! And a dress a little more casual that's floral with spaghetti straps. I love both dresses!

"Can we eat I'm starving" Nash said

"When aren't you" I hear Maddie mumble. I laugh to myself.

"Yep let's go to Taco Bell!" I said in excitement.