Glo up

Armana

Dinner went smoothly except for the fact that mama said she got a boyfriend. I choked on my green bean while rashad choked on his kool aid. he started questioning ma and shit. "where he from ? Did he kiss you yet?" Stupid over protective shit. for dinner ma cooked sweet patato, yams, cornbread, collard greens, green beans, backed check Mac and cheese, peach cobbler and other things. we all got a nice big plate to take home. Liyah and Shatina were very excited about meeting ma and excited about her cooking. I mean ma can cook but in my opinion nobody can cook better then your own mother correct? After we were finished with dinner the boys went to watch the game while the ladies cleaned the kitchen washed dishes and helped out food away. it was almost 11:00 at night damn near 12 when I was making a to go olaye when my good friend dominique called me. she sounded in panic. domo is a 5,7 woman darkskin with a nice figure fat in the right places with hair that touches her mid back. " mana Tamar is in the hospital he just had a seizure" oh shit is he ok ? Fuck what hospital is he in. Stay calm for me domo. "he's at hope hospital". Alright I'm on my way. I was samn near in tears when I walked back into the kitchen. eveybody turned there head to me and crowded me as I tears fell from my eyes. I have to go " I blurred out" I told then how Tamar had a seizure. Tamar is my one and only god child. domo is my cousin. were very close as children but as we got older we went our separate ways. we keep in touch but not as close. she's married and Tamar is her only child. Tamar was love at first sight when I seen him. he's my first child somewhat i spoil him sice the day I seen him at the hospital. i buy him jordans, trues, anything name brand you name it Tamar surely has it. from Robin jeans to g-star jeans anything. I used to keep Tamar all the time while dominique was getting her doctorate but when she finished i Stoped seeing my god son. i Walked in to the hospital to the receptionist. " good evening im hete to see my newphew Tamar J Cobbs" OMG your Armana from instagram the receptionist cooed" lol yeah I agreed getting in paitient. Room 299. Tanks boo I said to her. She had to be in her late 20.

I Wales in the room and sW my son hooked up to all tubes breathing for him. it broke my heart. it honestly did. i Wales over to domo and greeted her. we made small talk before I Walked over to the little bed bf baby was in and Wispered something's in to his ear. Before I even got done taking to him I had a call.

it was from Gianii..