Chapter 8

As we went into the suite i made Grandma some Tea and biscuits. She thanked me greatfully and we joined her at the table.

"Grandma its been years, you've been here in Paris all this time ?", I asked.

"Yes , actually I just celebrated my 1,045 birthday, Kevin darling how have u been ?" she said turning her attention to him.

"I've been well Ms.Annabelle , you havent changed since the last i saw you ", he said smiling.

"Of course I haventz , wonderz of being a vampure ehh",she said returning his smile.

I just listened as they caught up and be engrossed in their conversation. I picked up a biscuit and starting eating it. Oh my gosh it was so good.

"So Lila darling , when were you gonna --she stopped and looked at me.

"Wha-- I felt.something ooze out of my mouth i wiped my.mouth . Blood. Shit I forgot I couldnt eat nothing without blood infused in it. My throat immediatly burned and I ran to the fridge and got a pack of blood and drank it. I wiped my face and came back.to the table.

" Im sorry grandma what was that ?" , I asked.

"Lilac are you expecting ?" she asked concerned.

"Expecting what ?" I asked lost.

"For God's sake I sware you are slow at times are you pregnant Lilac ", she said agitated.

"Yes, I am im.only a month ", I said.

"Well, who is the father , do you know the gender , is a full pure blood or a half blood ?", she asked excitedly

"Lol grandma calm down, Kevin is the father , and no i dont know yet , and yes its a pure blood ", I said.

"Awwee , yall are going to have a gorgeous baby, and does your mother know " she said.

Kevin and I looked at each other and looked back at grandma.

"Oohh. I forgot about Jennabelle not wanting you around because you would awake Lila,.but as we see it happened ", she said observantly.

"Yes, and not only did I awaken Im pregnant. I dont what her reaction will be. ", I said thoughtfullly.

"Dont worry darling .I think its about time i returned to the states, I will be there with you ", she said happily.

"Lol ok , grandma , i really needa get back.too so we can leave tomorrow." I said.

"Ok., I will see u at the airport tomorrow love ".she said then left the suite.

________@ Kevin's POV @_________

After Annabelle left I walked over to Lila and kissed her sweetly on her cheek. She pouted at me and blushed. So then I turned her fave toward me and kissed her.

"Im still mad at you, "she said kissing me more passionately.

"Your madly in love with me , so of course ", I said playfully.

"lol Kevin tonights our last day in Paris aka. The City of Lights and Lovee ",she said with a sparkle in her eye.

I kissed her on her neck and her shoulders and grabbed her around her waist. She wanted to have sex as much as I did, i could feel it. Soo i Carried her to our bedroom and layed her on the bed. She had a look of wanting im her eyes. I took off her dress and her undergarments and admired her.amazing.body. Then kissed her while i massaged her breast.I realize we only bonded sexually so i would have to bite her and she would do the same for me to complete the bondage. As we kissed she pulled me closer and gave me the look. Slowly i took.my.clothes off and then i entered her. I kept with slow and steady pase and watched as she.moaned and smiled.

"Lila", I whispered as i kept.pleasuring her.

"Yes ", she said between a.moan.

" You love me enough to have a complete bondage right?", I asked.

"Yes, and you love me too ", she said.

"I love you so much it pained me when i had to leave you all.them years ago ", he said.

"Lets.not worry lets.make love bond and be happy ",.she said with a smile.

Afterwhile i bit her neck and took just enough blood then bit my wrist and healed her.Then Lila.bit.my.neck and bit her arm and healed me. The bondage was complete and we were forever bonded for life.Paris has brought us even more closer and our love stronger. Only thing we have to worry about is Jennabelle's approval tomorrow.

A/N: Yayy!!! He finally said it. I dont proof read and revise my chapters I just type them on my phone then publish. If my.mistakes are that bad then.consider being my.editor lol.