Chapter 9

Annabelle's P.O.V

As I arrived to the airport I saw Kevin and Lilac sittinf next to each to other looking like a couple.madly in love. I wish Jennabelle understood their love could never been thrown away.

I walked over to them and sat. They greeted.me and kept.talking and holding hands. I cant believe my dear Lilac is going to be a mother to twins a girl and a boy. I wonder when Kevin tell her i know he can sense it. I still wonder how other vampures know what the baby gender and how many is but the.mother never does.

"Grandma , are you ready ?", she asked me.

"yes darling , ", I said coming.from.deep.thoughts.

"Is anyone hungry , Im starving ", she said .

"You cant eat anything right now ", Kevin told her.

I looked into Lila's eyes and realizing she wasnt hungry but she was indeed thirsty . She needed blood and she needed it now before the bloodlust becomes worse. I went into my purse and gave her a bottle--filled with blood. She nodded and said thank you.

"How is Louis and his wife ?", I asked trying.to pass the time.

"Oh. Louis is the same , but Im worried ", she said.

"Why?", Kevin and I said at the same time.

"Louis doesnt exactly like Kevin, I remember when we were in Boss office, Louis got pissed and said he wasnt doing it " , she said .

"Childhood feud ? ", I asked looking at Kevin.

"I know why he doesnt like me, he is mad because ive always been stronger than him ", he said waving it off lightly.

"I see..--I looked at my watch and realized.it was time for boarding-- Well Lets go board our jet." I said.

3 hours Later

Lila's P.O.V

"Grandma , you know how to get Mom's place from.my job right ?", I asked as Kevin drove to PTWV building.

"It's been 10 years since ive been in New York, hell no ", she said.

"Okay well.Kevin is gonna drop me.off and take you to our place I get off work at 5:00," I said as i got out the car.

"Okayy Bye Darling ", she said as i closed the door.

As they drove away i blew a kiss at Kevin, then went inside to change into my.formal.clothes. While in the bathroom I cast a forget spell so no one remembered the mission or Kevin. Afterwards I walked into Boss office.

"Agent Li-He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me and frowned.

"Um.Hello Boss.", I said trying to take his eyes off of me.

"Your a vampire", he said in shock.

"Boss cut the bullshit , you know there is many of us working for you , I killed Johnny", I said.

"Clever and Smart,now I guess you should know why im.attracted to you so much", he said.

"I see.", I nodded and sat.

"I guess I should tell you something else befor you go.into.your office", Boss said.

"Okay". I said cautiously.

Boss got up and started peeling his face. What I saw was shocking as hell. Boss was indeed a female vampire. She took her pants off and underneath she had a skirt and heels.

"My real name.isnt Seth Lopler , its Kierra Anderler,Im your real boss just everytime you came i disgusied myself because im just that attracted to you ", she said lifting my.chin up and looking.at.me in my eyes.