**Prologue **

Ever since I was younger I've always been an agent. My whole family are agents so there are no type of secrets at all. At age 7 I began tracking info on vampires.

My brother and I always kept changing schools and what no so they wouldn't get suspicious of us and what we do. Being an agent was hard work growing up but now that I am 24 I see things differently. You have to do what must be done I telll myself before I kill the gruesome vampires each time.

I know I shouldn't have a soft side for vampires but I do espicially the ones that aren't bad.I don't kill for no reason, I only kill slaughtering vampires and of course the gruesome ones that are a threat to our world. Even though it is forbidden I'm very nice to the ones I see no threat too and let them free .What the government doesn't know won't hurt them.

Right now, I'm a D -ranked agent,which is the last highest rank you can recieve. Unfortunately, for my big brother he is a B -ranked agent. IN HIS FACE!!!!

My brother is married to A -ranked agent Franchescha. That's probably his distraction for being a low rank. Its whatever now because I have fun at what I do and no man is going to get in the way of that.

Author's Note :

I'm nit really good at prologues but tell me what you think please. I need comments, ideas, and feedback on the prologue and story itself. And I am also thinking about getting an editor so if you would like to do so please PM and we can talk.My next upload probably wont be until January 17,2013