Chapter 1

Jonathan woke up like every other day. But this day was a special one. Doing everything quicker than before, he was hurrying to catch his plane in the right time. As he arrived at the airport, he got in the plane right away. John took his seat,  and as the plane took off, he was ready for his business interview. All of the sudden, the plane started making some strange movements, and everyone got scared. There were some screaming too,  until the loud and clear voice of the pilot was listened:

- We were experiencing some anomalies, please stand calm and wait until we reach the closest airport!
The closest airport from there was in Williams. That was one of Mary's favorite countries. Thinking of his daughter, John got sad as he knew he wouldn't be able to see her for at least one or two months. Finally, the plane was landing. Even though he hadn't showed it, he was as scared as the screaming ladies when they got through the anomalies. Just 1 year ago, he wouldn't step on a plane, because he was very afraid that something would happen to him. Even though he had passed that fear by that time, a part of John was still terrified by travelling on a plane. And that part of him had been triggered on the moment the plane was acting crazy. He reminded of the first time he had got on a plane. He couldn't even move, and when the plane was getting off he felt like screaming but he couldn't do that. He was sweating, a lot, and he was feeling very sick. One moment during the flight, a stewardess came to him and asked if he was ok. It was one of the most horrible experiences he had ever had. John's memories got cut off when he heard the voice of the pilot once again.                                                    

  - Please put your seat belts, we are landing!

He was fine. He felt very relieved as for a moment he thought he was going to die in that plane. No matter what, he was still alive! The passengers were told they would take another plane to the destination, and they didn't have to pay any extra fee. When he was getting out of the plane, John heard lots of people talking about suing the flight company, but nothing mattered to him, as he was still fine. As John entered the airport, he felt something was different. He had visited Williams some other times with his family, but it didn't look the same, it didn't feel the same.

-Can i see your passport please?

  John handed out the passport, and he noticed a suspicious look in the guy's eyes.                                       

-Can you tell me where are you from sir?

-Dorsing. Why do you ask such a question?  

   John looked at the guy as if he was an ignorant person. He had the passport in his hands, why would he make such a silly question? He felt frustrated. Although, he noticed the guy was putting the passport in a drawer. John was now angry, and he had to understand what was happening.                      

 -Can you tell me why did you take my passport?

-Sir, you will have to follow me. I hope we can solve out your situation.

-Can i know what situation are you talking about? I don't get the point.

-Don't worry, we will explain in a moment.

What was happening? This had to be something serious. Anyway, he didn't have to worry about anything, he hadn't done something wrong. The man took John to a room that was labeled "Private" and inside were two other men waiting. They were dressed in black suits, and seemed very worried.

-Hello Mr. Stuarts, I'm Gray from the federal security issues. Can you tell me the name of your country once again, please?

-Dorsing.

-And where exactly is that, speaking geometrically?

-Right next to Williams. Why do you make such questions?

-And where is this Williams?

-The country that we are right now! Can you please tell me what is going on? Is this a prank or something?

-Are you sure your country's name is Dorsing, Mr. Stuarts?

-100% sure.

-Take a look at this map, please, do you recognize your country?

-The cities names are different, but yes...

-Are you sure you don't live in England, Mr. Stuarts?

-England? What is that?

-Let me explain this to you. The country we currently are, is Scotland. The one which you say you are is called England Mr. Stuarts. Are you following me?

-It can't be! Look at my passport, it is said right there! Dorsing! And here are the stamps which confirm I have traveled to Williams even 2 other times!

-We see that, and it is the passport which we don't understand. Everything seems to be legitimate, and there are no signs of faking. Also, as i can see, you have also traveled to U.S.A, Sweden, and France. That is the situation.

John was shocked. What was happening? How could it be that the world as he knew it was not what it used to be just minutes ago. There was nothing he could do.