text {1}

(Sent From – Jamie. Sent to – Holden. 4:29 PM)

My Dad just called. Wants me to go spend two weeks with him and his new girlfriend.

(Sent From – Holden, Sent to – Jamie. 4:42 PM)

Has he apologised? :/

(Sent From – Jamie, Sent to – Holden. 4:48PM)

No, but he doesn’t even know what apologise means. I don’t know what would you do?

(Sent From – Holden, Sent to – Jamie. 4:50PM)

What would I do if my Mom asked me to go spend two weeks with her, and her new husband? Or, what would I do if my Mom told me I shouldn’t have lived longer than 2 weeks in the womb?

(Sent From – Jamie, Sent to – Holden. 4:53PM)

I don’t want you judging me. I don’t need you judging me, dude. You’re not supposed to. Would it make me a bad person if I went? Would I be betraying my Mom?

(Sent From – Holden, Sent to – Jamie. 4:57PM)

You asked me a question, that wasn’t straight forward. Look, if you don’t want to face the fact that your dad is still a recovering alcoholic, who basically told you he wants you dead, then whatever. You don’t deserve to be hurt, okay. If you want to go, then go. He wants you there, to help him get better. If your Mom doesn’t like it, then she isn’t as okay with the divorce like she’s making out to be. Dude, do what you want to do.