Oh Oh Fight

Sorry for the long wait AND for the short chapter :/ enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dew POV~

I woke up because someone was shaking me.My eyes slowly opened to reveal Louis' worried face looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked sleepily. Liam sighed "Caroline called and I thought it would be alright to answer. she wants to talk to you". I shook Lou off me and took my phone from Liam's hands. I entered the toilet, almost screaming at the mess I was. I cleaned my face, not realizing my mum was waiting.

"Hello?" I asked. "WHY THE F*CK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE?!?" Caroline screamed in my ear, so loud that I had to take the phone away. She continued ranting about how she was scared, telling me off and asking me if I had used protection. WAIT, WHAT?

"MUM, YOU WERE THE ONE BANGING WITH HARRY, THE GUY TOOK ME TO THEIR FLAT BECAUSE YOU LEFT IN THE CAR, AND SO WE DECIDED TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER, F*CKING GOD" I threw my phone to the floor causing the screen to go black.

"Sh*t" I whispered, grabbing my phone. There was a knock on the door so I checked my face before opening the door. Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis were in front of me, when a cry of joy escaped my mouth because my phone was still alive. They, however, had worried looks in their eyes.

"Haz called" Lou said "Caroline is fuming. You'd better stay with us until she calms down" I sighed and went through the boys, but something got on the way and I tripped, falling headfirst to the floor. I laid there until someone poked me.

"Dew, are you alright?" Niall asked. I sat up, noticing they had all left except for him. <What great friends I have> I thought sighing. Niall looked at me expectantly.

"I hate fighting with mum" He smiled at me with his now-perfect teeth. "Why don't we all go somewhere to take your mind off the fight?" He looked excited "We could go to Nando's and then to the park, or something" I nodded and we both got up. Niall went to find the guys whilst I washed my face and got a ponytail. I realized I needed clothes, since I was on yesterday's dress, So when we met in the main door, I asked Louis if Harry and Mum were in my house.

"No" He replied disgusted "They're at Harry's" I laughed. "Isn't that your house too?" He nodded and looked to the floor. "Well, I need to get some clothes before we go anywhere".

We went to my house where I quickly changed to some jeans and a cool jacket {External link}, and re did my make up. It was quite windy outside so I decided to secure my ponytail a little bit more. I ran back to the car and we set off to nando's. Louis parked and we all went inside, asked for our food and sat down. Everything was going well before a little girl, about 6 years old screamed "it's one direction!" and thousands of heads turned to look at us. We ran to the car and left, even though I thought I had seen a flash or two. 

We went to a park in the outskirts of London, which was desolated. I had gotten a little bit carsick so I jumped out of the car. "C'mon guys, there's no one out here" I said, stretching. They finally came out after re-checking there were no cameras around, or people. We started playing football and goofing around when a car beeped it's horn. I knew that car.

It was Caroline's.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! I thought nobody cared about my story, but a reader encouraged me to continue it, so this one's for you Tina!