-Not a good day, is it?

*Dew’s POV*

“Sh*t” I said, before looking at the guys -gotta go-Instead of running towards the car, as everyone expected me to do, I ran to the opposite road, catching a taxi and quickly telling the driver to drive me to the nearest Starbucks. I was sure mum didn’t know where the fuck we were, and that Harry had been the one to bring her here.

That prick, he’ll pay for this.

As soon as I was out of the cab, and paid, my phone started ringing

Hello?-

Hey, Dew, where are you? - Liam’s sweet, calm voice flooded my ears

Oh, hey Liam, I’m at a Starbucks-

Ok, I’ll tell Harry not to take your mum there- He whispered

Yeah, tell him I’m gonna kill him, will you? - He chuckled and said a quick yes before ending the call.

*Liam’s POV*

“Hey Harry, come here!” I shouted. He approached while Caroline was still questioning Louis and Niall to see whose idea it was to let “her rebellious daughter” escape.

“Did you tell her she was here?” Harry nodded and started apologizing, before I cut in “Yeah, whatever, save that for Dew, she wants to kill you” Harry looked a bit scared “Now, tell Caroline she went home” He muttered a Yes and then went to talk to Caroline.

“I hope he doesn’t screw it again” Zayn whispered next to me

“I hope he doesn’t screw HER again” I answered, before going after Harry.

*Dew’s POV*

Caroline’s car passed next to the Starbucks window, and I let a sigh of relief when it disappeared. After it, Louis’s car appeared and stopped. Louis showed me that it was safe to come outside, so I got up, and was about to leave when a little girl stopped me

“Are you Dew Flack?” she said almost excited to see me

“Yes, who are you?” I asked, bending to reach her height

“I’m Rose, I’m a big fan of One Direction” she screamed after the words “one direction”, so loudly I almost covered my ears “Will you sign this for me?” She asked, handing me a piece of paper and a pen.

“Sure” I signed the piece of paper and gave it back. After that she went squealing back to her mum, who shot me an apologetic smile.

I finally got to the car, where the guys were smiling at me. “Where to?” Asked Louis. I shrugged, so Liam answered for me. After a few minutes, we were in front of Liam’s house, again.

“Won’t she be suspicious?” I asked Liam

“She didn’t know you were here, did she?” Liam asked me

“You told her, LiLi” I answered. He didn’t seem to mind his new nickname and shrugged

“Right, but she won’t be able to harm you in my house, so don’t worry” I smiled and whooped when Lou took my hand and we entered running to the house.

“Lou, you’ll take my arm off, stooooop” I screeched.

“Whoops, sorry” He gave me an apologetic shrug

Suddenly, we heard yelling.

“No, she, wait no, PERRIE SHUT THE F*CK UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN” Zayn was yelling into his phone “YEAH, TELL ME YOU HAVEN’T BEEN IN THE NEWS WITH GUYS, BUT, BUT, ARGH” He threw his phone to the floor like I had did this morning. Liam approached him carefully, and I followed him.

“Are you ok, Zayn?” He asked

“NO, I’M NOT” He yelled, making Liam and me flinch “sorry, it’s Perrie I’m mad at, not you” he told us.

“Why don’t you sit down and tell us” I said, pointing to the couches on Liam’s living room. We all sat down in the couches and Zayn started talking

“She saw the papers in which Dew appears and the photos with us, and she saw the photo a pap apparently took when I was hugging her, so she basically thinks I cheated, and won’t listen to me” I sighed.

“Is this the first time it happens?” I asked cautiously

He smiled sadly “No, it has happened lots of times. If I ever appear in a photo with, I don’t know, Lou’s sisters, she’ll call immediately” He looked frustrated.

“But, she gets photographed with loads of guys too” Harry said. Zayn nodded, and his phone started ringing from the floor. He got up and looked tiredly at the screen, before answering.

“Hello Perrie” Me and the guys looked at each other. We could hear Perrie’s shouts from our seats.

“We’ll, we’re over then” He said calmly. Perrie’s screams were even louder now “Just as you heard it, we’re not a couple any more” We heard Zayn say. After a few seconds he was back next to us.

“You heard it, didn’t you?” He asked

“Yeah, we even heard Perrie’s screams “WHAT, YOU’RE DUMPING ME” “YOU’RE THE CHEATER” “ Lou said, imitating Perrie.

“It was for the best” I offered before Zayn left to his room “Well, this wasn’t a great day for anyone, I guess” Niall smiled as he got up.

“Let’s order some food, shall we?” Liam said. We all agreed, and decided what we’d eat. Afterwards, the guys sent me to ask Zayn what he wanted.

I knocked on the door “Zayn, it’s me, we were ordering food, and I wondered-“ I was cut in by Zayn’s door opening quickly, and his lips smashing mine.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Hey Guys! I was bored and decided to write another chaoter, but I'm soooooo short on ideas :( well, again sorry for the long wait and the short chapter, ENJOY :)