chapter 1 : the start of something new

A/N: DEDICATED TO MYAMAZAYNBOY, BECAUSE SHE COMMENTED!

---------9 a.m ------------------

*yawn* MOM!- I shouted trying to get her to come here. “WHAT?” “COME ‘ERE”

“KAY” we might be daughter and mom, but we seem friends, actually. She entered the room with a pink shirt and some shorts, barefoot. That’s when I remembered, we were going shopping!

“Yes honey?” she asked in a sweet tone. “What shall I wear?” I made that up, since I was going to ask if I could call Lucy and have an “all-girls” day. However, mom did not notice and shooed me to the toilet to have a bath, while she chose what I would wear.

After the bath, I came out and saw a red short shirt, some jean shorts and red heels. Quite nice, I must say. I got my makeup and made myself pretty , even though I’m not that bad.

“DEW COME DOWN AND EAT SOMETHING BEFORE WE LEAVE!” I took a last glance at my blue room, before picking up my black purse with my cellphone and Ipod and left. When I entered the kitchen I saw mom talking into her phone to someone, probably her

“ex-boyfriend” Harry, I’m meeting today. I got an apple and ate it while she finished her conversation and her coffee.

We went out and ot into mum’s car, talking all the way to the mall. She is so excited that I get to meet all of the boys, but she told me to be careful around them, since they’re famous and all that.

We spent the whole morning shopping and mom had already found her dress, but we were looking for mine. Then I spotted the perfect dress ( external link) it was purple and it hugged me perfectly, where it had to. Mom said it was perfect, and everyone would fall in love with me. As if!

We finally settled to eat a salad at lunch, and afterwards we went to a spa, where we were getting the whole treatment done.

“excuse me, We want both, the entire treatment, please” the girl nodded and told us to sit down.

“so, sweetie, what do you think of today, did you like it?” “Yeah, it’s great so far.” “wait till you see the boys!” she smiled and after that my name was called, so I stood up and left.

“hello, I’m Carla and I’m going to wax your legs, armpits, and everything else” I nodded as I sat and got everything waxed. Some minutes and lots of screams later, I went to have a massage. I was so relaxed, I thought I could do this ALL DAY. I got a manicure, getting my nails with a French tip, and pedicure, getting my nails painted a deep purple, the same color of the dress.

When I finished I had to wait a bit for mom, so I decided to read some magazines. I saw this article about mom and Olly (murs) about working for the Xtra Factor. After I read it, mom came out so we left. It was quite late, so me and mom took a bath and gathered in my room. We both got dressed and looked at each other

“Dew, you’re gorgeous! Everybody will be staring at you” “You’re way better mom! Harry is gonna be sorry he left you!” “sweetie, it was an agreement, he didn’t leave me” “okay, okay”

We did our make up, and with one last glance at the mirror we were ready to go. A limousine was parked in front of our house, we entered and sat while we chatted.

“we’re are we going exactly?””Jalle club (I made that up) , it’s a place where you sit, have a drink while you listen to music” “great!”

We got out of the limo as soon as it parked, and entered the club. Mom was looking for someone, while I was just looking at the live band. They were good, but I didn’t know who they were. Mom apparently saw them, because she dragged me to the place where we are standing now, in front of five gorgeous boys, who are looking at, well, me.

-----Lou’s point of view-----

I can’t believe harry got us to a club with Flack and her daughter. She’s probably exactly as her, so snobby and whatnot. The only one who’s really excited is harry, I suppose he still likes Caroline, but none of us do…. However Liam has already told us that we have to be nice and polite.

Right now we are waiting for the, sitting in a table. Harry is talking nonstop, blabbing about caroline and her daughter, when I see this beautiful girl. BUT, next to her was Caroline, who as soon as she saw us, dragged the beautiful girl, and brought her with us.

“Hey guys, this is my daughter, Dew Flack”

Oh no

-----Niall POV----

She’s gorgeous, she has to be mine. I’m  the only one single anyway, pairing up haz with Caroline….

----Harry POV----

If Caroline’s hot she is 231742768965896 times better!

-----Liam------

I wonder what danielle’s doing right now…

“Hey guys, this is my daughter, Dew Flack”

Oh god, she’s the beauty in PERSON.

--------zayn POV-------

she's beautiful, I hope she's intelligent too!

AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys, sorry it’s quite crappy, but I did what I can J  I’m not sure about what’s happening (vas happening!) with liam and danielle, so I’m just gonna think they have just broken up, and Liam is heartbroken. I love El and Perrie and Dani, but they’ll all have to disappear at one point, and then we’ll see what happens. PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE! I wanna feel your love :D

Byebye kisskiss

Dewwy <3