Ms Flack

Hello! I'm Dew Flack, yes Caroline's daughter. no one knows about me other than mum, In school I'm registered as Juliet Myraz. My "dad" left mum when he got to know she was pregnant. And now that I'm 16, she decided to show the world her daughter. She has told me I'm pretty enough and old enough, so I'll go with her to an interview in a few days.I'm about 5'7 and tan. I've got brown long hair and big green eyes.

I've got 2 friends. One is Lucy, my bestest friend. She's as rich as me and really outgoing. she LOVES one direction, but she's not a fangirl NO WAY.

My other friend is Jenn, who isn't very rich, but got into our school with a scholarship. She is really inteligent and a bit shy, and she keeps Lucy's and my feet attached to the ground.

I'm really popular at school, I've got lot's of clothes and jewellery, and as I turn eighteen I'll start modelling. Mum told me not to start until I was known as her daughter. I'm not sure why. 

whatever, the thing is mum wants me to meet her ex- boyfriend tomorrow. Not my "dad" but another boy, and his friends. I'm still in shock, since he's eighteen and mum is turning 33 this year, but I don't want to say anything to mum, or she'll get angry.

right now I'm going to sleep, I guess tomorrow should be exciting. Shopping, Spa and party. What else could you ask for?

(-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

new story coming guys...... show me some love and I'll upload :) I want you to VOTE AND COMMENT. I wanna know whatcha think :)

DEWXX

PS: STILL WAITING FOR A BIT OF HELP..... HOW DO I PUT PICTURES? AND DEDICATIONS?