Party Night

Dew's POV~

I smiled to the boys I had in front of me. Mom introduced us all and sat next to Harry, chatting wholeheartedly with him. I sat in front of her, next to a boy wearing stripes, I think his name was Louis.

"So, Dew isn't it?" said the boy smiling. I instantly got lost in his beautiful blue eyes that were sparkling. I shook my head a little to clear it up. "Yeah, that's me... and you're Louis right?" He nodded and added "but call me Lou" I smiled and we started chatting about the music playing. Suddenly the song "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber came on, and I smiled hugely "I loooooove this song" the boy who sat next to Harry looked at me. "Are you a Belieber?" he smiled "yeah, don't laugh at me" He stifled a laugh "I am one too!" We started chatting about Justin and his songs. After a little bit everyone joined in and we talked about music itself.

I was getting bored, so I asked Mum to get me a little bit of wine. In the end, we were dinking wine while the boys drank beers, excepting Liam, who said he had to take care of the boys. Lou told me he's like their daddy, that's why they call him "Daddy Direction". That was funny. I chatted with Lou mostly, he joked a lot and always made me smile. I also talked with Niall a lot, and realized we had lots in common! Liam smiled and was taking care of the boys. Zayn looked as he was almost asleep, and Harry....... wait, where's Harry? And mom? Oh no....

"Liaaaaaam, where's Harry and mom?" I asked with a lost puppy face. he laughed "I don't know but, I guess you know they were in a relationship....and maybe...huuuuum" he looked rather nervous. Lou looked at me "When mommy duck and daddy duck like each other very much-" "I understand Lou, thanks" I said, laughing "so you think my mom and harry went to do.. that?" I was grossed out, I didn't want to imagine that. when suddenly another thought invaded my mind.

"Guys, were am I going to sleep? I mean, if mum doesn't come back-" I was interrupted by Louis shouting "SLEEPOVER" at the top of his lungs. that boy was C-R-A-Z-Y. I smiled at Liam and he nodded "You can have a sleepover, in MY place... since Zayn is asleep and Lou's will be taken, Niall won't mind, so yeah, I'll take you" We resumed chatting normally,and me and Zayn were on a big discussion over who was better rapping, Nicky Minaj or Drake.

"Minaj is way better! I mean-"

"No way, drake is amazi-"

"GUYS WE ARE LEAVING!" Liam was grabbing us while Lou shouted at the top of his lungs, breaking our discussion. I stuck my tongue out, which made Zayn laugh. I acted as if I was offended, so Zayn hugged me and told me he was "sorry".

We all got into the boy's limousine and Liam gave instructions so that we all went to his flat. Some minutes later we were all inside, eating sandwiches. Niall was like a vacuum cleaner, eating loads and loads of food. After we finished we got some mattresses and laid them on the living room, in front of the T.V. We decided to get a movie, which started a huge fight.Liam wanted Toy story, Niall wanted Nemo, Louis wanted Breaking Dawn, Zayn was sleeping in the sofa, and I wanted He's not that into you. We finally got tired and ended up watching Breaking Dawn, because Lou was bothering so much. I went to get popcorn and told the boys to decided where they would sleep.

Apparently that wasn't a good Idea, cause when I came back they were fighting, even Zayn.

"What's wrong guys?" I said with a tired voice.

"Dew! Tell them that you'll sleep next to me!"

"No! you'll be next to me"

And after that they started fighting again.

"Guys! let this be a matter of luck, who knows what number I'm thinking of, from one to ten, sleeps next to me" I thought of my favourite number, 7.

Niall went first "5" "no, sorry"

Liam "3" "nuh huh"

Louis "7" "Yeah, well done Lou"

he stuck his tongue out to the boys, and I laughed at his childish action. "we'll, someone else will be on my other side. choose numbers again" I decided on 5 this time.

Niall "7!" I laughed, of course it wasn't the same as before! "nope"

Liam "3?" "noo"

Zayn smiled "5" "yep!, so I'm between Zayn and Lou"

We settled in the mattresses and started watching the film. after the first half an hour I was knocked out, so I went to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's that short, SORRY SORRY SORRY! I love ya :3 byez

Dewwy

oh, and tell me, are you

Team Zayn

Team Louis

Team Niall

Team Liam

Team Hazza?

:D