(36)

Selena stopped outside her house looking at Ashley, 'he's inside, I'll be back in an hour'. She helped Ashley out the car then drove off as Ashley made her way towards the front door. She took a breath before knocking on the door. She waited for what felt like 10 minutes but in reality was about 10 seconds, the door opened and Tyler stood in the hallway, his eyes tired. She took another breath before coming inside on her crutches and shutting the door. 'Would you like to sit down?' He asked then laughed slightly 'this isn't even my house..' Ashley smiled slightly feeling the tension ease a little as she made her way over to the couch. 'Ty I'm so sorry', he sat across from her and shook his head 'no ash..', 'no ty, please I need to get this out' he nodded slightly and she sat down. 'When I met you, that first day when you came on set and I saw you, shay and I had a bet, she said we'd go on a date within 2 weeks, I said we wouldn't date. I won, well until a few years ago that is' she laughed slightly 'but anyway, that first day I thought you were a bit of a player, you were charming, you knew exactly what to say to make all us girls laugh. After a few weeks you were like, my best guy friend, we would hang out and chill and just have a laugh on set. I was lying to myself for so long about my feelings for you, but I was in such a complicated relationship with Ryan and I just couldn't. That's why I ignored you, for like 3 months. I honestly don't know how I did it but it was for the best, well at least I thought it was'. She looked over at Tyler who was watching her, watching her eyes as they recalled this information 'anyway, I just, I have to tell you that I don't know what i did to deserve you, i wasn't the best in school and I didn't do anything great but I was given the greatest gift in having you ty, but I don't deserve you. All I've done since we've been together is screw everything up, I screwed things up with your friends that night, I screwed things up with mom that day I met her, I screwed up stuff for you with that audition and now I've screwed up our future, Tyler I'm not good for you, I don't deserve you, you're too good for me'. 'What are you saying Ashley?' She took a deep breath 'I'm saying that, I want you to have better and..'. 'But don't you get it?' He said coming to sit next to her 'I don't want anyone better, I want you. you're my one and only, my beautiful girlfriend who I can't be without. Ash I, I know you don't want me to say it but you losing the baby, it wasn't your fault, things happen okay? And I want you, more than anything in the world right now, I just want my baby back, please'. Ashley nodded slightly, tears forming again in her eyes, she put her hand behind Tyler's neck pulling him towards her 'I love you' she said before planting a kiss on his lips, he instantly responded kissing her back then gently moving her onto his lap 'you're a silly girl sometimes benson', she nodded slightly as Tyler stroked her leg gently 'is it broken?' He asked looking down at her cast, she nodded slightly 'just my ankle', he laughed slightly 'you're an idiot'. She fake pouted and he placed a kiss on her lips 'but I love you, more than anything in the world'. 'I love you too ty'.

A/N - have you guys got anything you want me to include in this book? Story lines or anything cause I'm becoming a bit stuck