Chapter 24: Im comin home

I'm home from tour. Rachel and Adam are dating. Awe they're so cute.we leave tonight for Omaha. We will be staying a while. I heard some noises but just ignored it. All of the sudden the light turns on.
"Shay." Harry says sticking his head under th covers.
"It wasn't me." I say. I rub my eyes.
"May." He says. She laughs. I turned and faced her.
"Come here." I said. She jumped off the chair she had brought in and launched in my arms. Harry turned the light back off.
"Good morning." I kissed her forehead.
"Did you not put her back in her crib?" Harry asked.
"It was 4am and she was asleep on the floor, I didn't bother moving her." I said yawning. May say in Harry's chest tracing his tattoos with her finger. I got up and brushed my hair.
"What time is it?" Harry asked.
"8:30." I say looking at the clock. I started braiding my hair.
"Story of my life, I took her home." Harry sang.
"To keep her warm inside." I sang along.
"Hope you got the good genes." Harry said. He ticked her and she laughed.
"She will say Santa." I say.
"No Father Christmas." He says. I laughed.
"But he's not a father. It's just Santa." I say.
"It doesn't matter." He says. Harry got up and walked in the bathroom leaving may in the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Don't mess it up." I say. I tied off the braid.
"You look gorgeous." He kissed my cheek. He let go and went in the closet.
"May you hungry?" I asked. There was no response. I walked in the bedroom.
"May." I looked her her. She had fallen asleep in our bed. I put pillows on either side of her and put covers over her. Walked back in the bathroom and got dressed. I walked in the kitchen and turned on some music while I made breakfast. I turned on the waffle maker and mixed the batter. I humed to the song. I greased the pan and poured the batter. It beeped and I took it out. I made 3. Harry walked out with may in his arms as I was setting the table.
"She back up?" I said.
"Barley." He said. He had a nice man bun. He set her in her high chair. I finished eating and sat in the couch and folded laundry.
"What's the plan for today?" Harry asked.
"We need to go to the store, and we are waiting for the call to say our offer was accepted and Omaha tonight." I say. He was doing dishes.
"We really need that house." He says.
"I see us in it already." I say. He smiled. I finished laundry and changed Maybree into some new clothes. She better stop taking her diaper off at night. It's driving us insane.
"And my jaw drops wen she's in those jeans." Harry says. I laughed.
"Alright alright." I quoted the song.
"Doing more squats?" He asked.
"Harry." I said. I put a bow in May's hair and put her in the ground.
"I'm going to go, want me to take may?" I asked.
"It's up to you." He says.
"I'll take her that way you can go to the gym or something." I say.
"Are you saying I'm fat?" He says. I laughed.
"You could use a few squats." I say. He laughs.
"May say bye to dad." I say.
"Bye." She waves.
"kiss." I say. Harry knelt to her level and she kissed him.
"Bye munchkin." He says.
"See you later." I say. May and I walked into the elevator. It stopped at the next floor to let a person on. Hansen walked on. I picked may up.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm not going to hurt her." He said.
"What are you doing here?" I asked again.
"I love her here." He said casually.
"What kind of pay check do you get?" I asked.
"I work for the press." He says.
"I don't want you around Harry and I certainly don't want you around her." I say.
"Maybree." He says. I was so mad.
"Harry will kick your ass if he sees you near me." I say.
"Watch your language around her." He says. I got off and walked to the limo. Security followed me.
"Shane can you keep that man away from me and my family." I say.
"Of course, would you like it if he was evicted?"
"No, just away from my family." I say. I looked him dead in the eyes. I then proceeded to walk to the car.

"What an ass. Oh sorry, butt." Zoe says. We were walking around the store.
"I know! You can't just pop up like that." I say.
"I really truly apologize for bringing him. If it wasn't for Joe and I you would still be friends." She says.
"Zoe if I haven't agreed to be with Harry, if I hadn't grown to love him, I would be with Hansen right now." I say.
"I know but, we did cause a lot of this." She says.
"That's nothing now. I'm happy. We are happy." I say.
"You still waiting on that call?" She asked.
"Yeah." I put a bag of crisps or chips in the cart.
"You leaving tonight right?"
"Yeah, we will be there a while probably 2 months." I say.
"I'll miss you." He says. I hugged her.
"I'll miss you too."
"So is the only time may ever met your family is wen they came for the birth?" Zoe asks.
"Yeah. And then they left like 2 days later." I say.
"That's going to be great for her. You thinking of having more, with Harry." She says.
"Maybe one. But with or careers it very unlikely we will." I say.
"I'm waiting for Alfie to ask. All he has to do is ask." She says.
"You guys are adorable." I say. She smiled.
"We are zalfie." She says. I laughed.
"Best ship name ever.
"No! Hay is." She says. I laughed.
"I just can't believe I'll be a styles." I say.
"Your ever fan girls dream, baby and all." She says.
"Yeah."

Harry pushed may in the stroller as we walked in the airport.
"What gate?" I asked.
"Like c." He says.
"How do you not know?" I laughed. We went through security and boarded our flight. The plane had no taken off yet and we were waiting.
"Hello?"
"Hi." I say.
"This is Jeff, your realater." He says.
"Yes." I say.
"I was calling to let you know that you and your fiancé's offer was accepted. We would have you come in but we knew you were going out of the country." He says. I smiled so big.
"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I'll let you know when we are coming back."
"Great. See you then."
"Bye." I hung up. I looked at Harry with big eyes.
"What?"
"We got it!" I said. He smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah." I say.
"Too bad we have to cut the trip short."
"Yeah, but at least we get to go." I say. He kissed me.
"I'm so happy to be marring you." He says. I rested my head in his lap.
"Me too."

It's 1 in the morning in Omaha, but 7 in the morning for us. Thank goodness we all slept on the plane. We are waiting at baggage claim. Harry pulls the stroller out. May was still asleep.
"Wait outside?" I asked.
"Yeah." We walked outside the gate and waited. Then I spotted the ugly van my parents have had for forever. My mom moved.
"Mom." I said. She got out and walked over. She gave me a huge hug.
"Where is jack and dad and Darcy?" I asked.
"Mac is in the car, but I told them you were coming tomorrow." She says. We laughed.
"Good to see you Harry." They hugged.
"Hi may!" She said quietly. I smiled. We loaded the car with our things and went home. We went to bed in my room. Mom had not even touched it and I've been gone over a year now. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Couldn't wait.