Prologue

Third Person View ( this is the only time im going to do TPV)

When a 18 year old is in her last year of high school she has a normal year at least what she thinks is a normal year.          
 Pearl Is what you could call a bad girl, You Could call her that but that would be an understatement. she is a Bad Ass Girl, her life pretty much sucks like hell.
 she lives with her drug addicted mom who beats her and calls her shit.
her father died when she was 8, she and her father where best friends, but when she was 8 someone broke into the house.
 she was under a table with her mom and little sister, when she watched as the guy pulled out a gun and shot her father, he got away but her dad wasn't so lucky she watched her dad die right there.
 her mom has ben doing drugs since her little sister was 4 years younger then her, her name was Crystal she tried to protect Crystal from beatings when she thought her mom was going to hit one of them she would take the beating.
 she would go to the hospital A lot with broken ribs and wrist.
one day her mom was so drunk and  hit Crystal, Crystal was only five and her mom hit her so hard.
Crystal ended up dying the next week Pear was heart broken.
 her mom still beats her and she goes to the Hospital at least 2 times a month she only has one friend. she didn't relied that people would start to try and figure her out only her friend (Chloe) about her life and now everyone wants to know but what people don't know is Pearl is Bad Ass!

***********************************************************************

Hey  thanks for reading I will hopefully be updating  every day or every other day also if you want a POV from someone specific or you want something to happen or you want a new character or something comment this your book much as it my book. thanks again for reading

#Bye