PAIN

Physical pain

comes and go's,

 Mental pain

 stay's forever

~I made it up 1 minute ago

(but someone somewhere prob's said it before so yeah)

Luke's P.O.V. 

soon Lila and Chloe where both asleep, clo with her head on my chest, and Lila has her head on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V.

BEEP....BEEP....BEEP...

I woke up to the sound of a machine beeping, I slowly opened my eyes looking around the room, I saw I was still in the hospital, I must've fallen asleep.

I looked to my right and saw Luke asleep with Lila sleeping on his shoulder, I grab my phone to see what time it is its 4:30 p.m. ok.... I have two missed calls from mom, eh I should probably call her and tell her why Luke and I weren't at school today, I thought to myself.

I got up and walked out of the room, I went across the hallway and sat down on some chairs that are against the wall, then I pulled my phone out and pressed on my mom's contact, after two rings she picked up.

"Chloe Amelia Heart, where the Hell have you been!" my mom screamed into the phone.

"sorry mum" I said in a fake British accent.

"Don't sorry mum me. you are in so much trouble young lady, there is no good reason for you to skip school" she sternly told me.

"but mum I can explain, there is a perfectly good reason as to why Luke and I to skipped school" I whined into the phone.

I love British and Irish accents so I always call my mom, mum and every time I say 'mum' I have to say in a British accent even if the rest of my sentence wasn't in an accent.

"ok well then enlighten me why don't ya" my mom said sounding annoyed.

"well we went to school but when I got there I was informed that Pearl was in an accident and was in the hospital so I called Luke and we rushed to the hospital, Pearl is currently in coma" I said sadly letting a tear slide down my face, I whipped it away quickly trying so hard not to cry.

"oh honey I'm so sorry me and your father will be there in 5 minutes" my mother said in a sweet and caring tone but  you could tell that she was about to cry at any moment, because you see my mom knows that Pearl's mom beat's her so my mom try's so hard to be there for Pearl to be the mom she never had, she treats her like her own daughter, and my mom would be heartbroken if Anything happened to Pearl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DONT KILL ME I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE SO I DECIDED A SMALL UPDATE IS BETTER THEN NO UPDATE, RIGHT?

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE SMALL UPDATE, I WILL TRY AND UPDATE ON SATURDAY.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE WRITTEN A STORY OR ARE WRIGHTING ONE I WOULD LOVE TO CHECK IT OUT SO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

BYE LOVE YOU

~HIPPOBUNNY