Chapter Four: "Friends"

T•H•A•T S•U•M•M•E•R A•W•A•Y

That Summer Away- Chapter Four: "Friends"

*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|

"Hey doll."

"What do you want?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Aw, babe, why so hostile?"

He grabbed my wrist and I looked at his stormy grey eyes and devilish smirk. He was a bloody hell hound.

"Let. Go. Of. Me."

His grip tightened.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled.

He just laughed mercilessly, he looked at me in the way that made want to screen and cry. That dirty look he gave me send chills down my smile, caused goose bumps on my body and made me want to cry out in pain.

"I think she said to let go of her." said Casper.

Joseph smirked, "Nah, we were just having a little fun, weren't we doll ?"

"I think not."

And that was when all hell broke loose.

*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|

Capser looked like a mess, he had a split lip, a black eye and several scratches and bruises. Joseph on the other hand was worse than a mess, Capser had succeeded in squashing him like the pest he was. The fight took place late at night, so not a lot of commotion was caused, and I was the only one to witness it.

I was concerned with Casper continual mood swings. One minute he's sweet as honey, then he's cold as ice then he's like an alpha werewolf on steroids.

Bella was not impressed she didn't know what to do with her anger, or who to direct it towards so she threw a chair at a poor innocent bystander and got herself twenty burpees. The camp was very generous when distributing burpees, the supposed method of discipline.

Blake and Aiden never really said anything but just sat quietly, I don't think they knew what to say.

Tomorrow would be interesting, what was Joseph going to tell his colleagues about his newly re-arranged face? That would be a good one, I wonder what his managers would say.

My thoughts were cut off by Casper's loud stomping.

"I didn't need you to save me," I said boldly.

He stopped and shot me an icy glare, "Cause you handled the situation very well."

I snorted, "Better than you."

"Because screaming LET ME GO made so much of a difference." He said sarcastically.

"Why do you care anyway?"

"I don't." He replied.

That kind of made an extra layer of ice grow around my heart. I didn't want to cry but I felt slightly paralyzed, numb I didn't know how to react.

  *~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|*~*|

Teams.