7. Here

Knock. Knock.

Louis thought it was Harry playing his joke. Half asleep he couldn't really distinguish between the real door knock and verbal knock.

"Go away! I am sleeping," Louis grumbled.

But the knocking continued, after few minutes Louis was wide awake due to the constant banging on his door.

"Harry you little piece of shit you are going to get it from me. I was sleeping you - " he said as he opened the door.

"Finally, I thought I would have to wait till noon here with this bags."

Louis just blinked.

"God, how do you manage to live in such messy place? Clean it yourself or get someone to clean it," she said walking past him into the room scanning it. Of course she could order him.

"Eleanor," Louis' voice was barely a whisper.

Eleanor couldn't act normal anymore she just stood there until he took hesitant steps towards her. When Sophia told her about the entire drama going on in Louis life she did feel the need to help him. But she needed help herself, she was supposed to be angry on Louis, who was supposed to be apologizing.
But then she understood the emergency of situation when the world spread rumors about Larry what scared Eleanor more was Zouis. Zayn and Louis' friendship was one of the best thing she had ever witnessed and she always wondered how Louis would handle it if Zayn did something wrong. She wasn't that close to Zayn and when the media caught Louis with him smoking together she wasn't a bit pleased either. But Louis trusted him and Eleanor trusted Louis so naturally she got along with Zayn.

The first thing she did before flying to Louis was calling Zayn but Harry texted her not to try to do so. Zayn was in bad mood and Eleanor didn't need to hear his foul mouth like Harry had. Eleanor agreed to Harry's plead of coming to Louis without missing a heart beat.

As Louis came closer, Eleanor tried to steady her heart and tried to give him a small smile. Louis extended his hand in attempt to see if she was there for real or it was just his normal dream.

Eleanor swallowed hard before letting Louis touch the back of her hand. Both of them felt electric spark when their skin came in contact. Louis' eyes widened for a second before pulling Eleanor's tiny frame in his arms. Eleanor crumbling in his arms but she didn't complain. That was something both of them needed the most.

Burying her further in his chest he mumbled, "You are here."

"I am here," Eleanor breathed.

And they just held each other for what seemed like forever forgetting about what happened within last few weeks.