Chapter 1

EMILY'S POV 

"You're so ugly" 

"Everyone hates you"

"Just die already?"

"You don't belong here"

"Fucking cunt"

Who were these people? Why were they saying those things? Did I even know them? Where am I and what was going on? All I could see was a dark room and shadows of people surrounding me. They were calling me names, treating me like shit, hitting me, just like the old days. 

Suddenly, out of nowhere someone came and all I could hear were punching noises. As I opened my eyes I saw those deep emerald green eyes staring into mine. It was him. It was Harry. 

I suddenly opened my eyes and realized I was in my bed. God, it was all a nightmare. 

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to do my daily routine of washing my face and teeth. Woah, was it really that bad? I mean, I just met him yesterday and I'm already having dreams with him? That was reeaally not okay. 

I dressed myself with a pair of black skinny jeans and a white top. You can never go wrong with that outfit. Well let's try not to look like a loser this time. 

I walked downstairs to meet my father cooking some pancakes. "Morning sweetie" 

"Morning dad. Is mom awake already?" 

"No, she was very tired from yesterday."

"Oh, so can you take me to school today?"

"Sure, but just let me check If I don't have anything do to this morning"

Oh no.

"Oh no sweetie, I have a meeting in 30 minutes. I guess you'll have to walk school today"

Oh that was lovely.

What a great start for the day...

I grabbed my backpack and walked outside of the house. I got my phone out of my hoodie pocket and started to listen to Ed Sheeran as I walked through the houses in direction to my new school. 

Suddenly I heard a car stopping next to me. It was a black range rover. I always loved big cars since I was little they gave me a sensation of power. They window opened and I saw him. Harry. 

"Want a ride school?" He said with his gorgeous green eyes shinning brighter than ever.

"Uhm, yeah I'd love that" 

"Get in" 

I got in the car. I could feel Harry was looking at me so I turned my face, and as soon as he saw I noticed he was staring at me a smile opened up on his face "What are you looking at?" I said lightly smirking 

"Nothing, you just look beautiful" He said making me blush

Oh man, why did he always do that?

"Thanks" I said while looking at the window

"So.. where are you from?" He asked drowning me away from my thoughts

"I'm from Dallas. But I was born in Miami, Florida"

"How come you're in Holmes Chapel? Nobody from The States ever moves here" 

"I don't know, I thought I was going to move to London but when I got there my parents told me we were going to live here. But let's talk about you... were you born here?"

"No actually. I was born in Evesham but my mum, my sister and I moved here after my parents divorced when I was seven"

"Oh Harry, I'm so sorry.." 

"That's okay" he lightly smiled at me 

We drove in silence after that, but it wasn't really awkward, it was a peaceful silence. I could notice him glancing at me from time to time though. 

"We're here" Harry said while parking his car next to a very beautiful building which I suppose it was going to be my school from now on. 

He quickly walked to my side of the car to open the door for me and smirked as he noticed me blush when he offered his hand to help me get off of it.

"Harryyyyyyyyyyyyy!" a blond girl shouted running in his direction and kissing him.

I blushed and walked away leaving him with that girl that had her shorts smaller than the size of her butt.

I spent the rest of the day without saying a word. 

But why was I so hurt? Why did it even matter to me? 

He had his life and I had mine, it's not like I owned him.

I should just leave him alone.

After school Harry catched up to me and apologized for what happened earlier.

"Emily it's not what you think... It's she's my ex-girlfriend but yet she keeps believing that we're still together. We dated for two years and she could never accept that we broke up.."

"Harry... It's okay" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back and we walked back home.

"See you tomorrow?" He said locking his green eyes with mine

I nodded as he lightly smiled and kissed my cheek. He smirked as he noticed I was turning red and walked away. 

What a day. It wasn't really the day I had planned in my mind. It was actually way much better. 

No one said a word to me except for Harry. 

And that, was really what I wanted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you're reading this now, it has been edited.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW IF YOU ENJOY THIS!

Hey guys so this was Chapter one :) Thank you so much for all the reads so far you guys are amazing! 

And also sorry for taking so long to update it's because I was reeeeally busy with school. 

I hope you all liked the chapter and comment if you have any ideas you wanna share with me . Don't forget to vote!! It's really important

xoxo 

<3,