Chapter 4

EMILY'S POV

We walked a bit more until we got to a small lake. 

The lake was surrounded by millions of pine trees and there were flowers everywhere. The sky was dark cause it was night already, though there were millions of bright shinning stars spreaded on it. It was just breath-taking.

"It's beautiful Harry."

"Well, not more than you"

"Seriously Harry? That's the oldest thing ever!"

We both laughed. "Oh come on! It wasn't that bad, was it?"

"It was beyond bad!" 

We laughed once again, talked, looked at the stars... Everything was just perfect. I just wanted to stay there forever.

"So, why did you move here in the first place?" he asked as he grabbed a rock and threw it in the lake. 

"Harry, can I tell you something?"

"Anything."

I let out a sigh. "It all started when I was eight years old." 

I made a quick pause and looked over the lake. Was I really going to tell him? What would he think? He would propably be upset. I don't want to upset him. He already has enough problems in his life. His parents got divorced, his dad's a killer, his mother's depressed... I don't want to get him worried with me. There's already a lot going on in his life. 

"It's okay, you can tell me" He said grabbing my hand and drowning me away from my thoughts. He was looking deep into my eyes. 

"I always thought I fitted in at school, I always thought people liked me, but they didn't. They would throw my books on the ground, hit me, call me names.." I exhaled "But when I got older, things only got worse. My parents thought it would be good for me to move to a new country. You know, start all over again."

"Emily, I..."

"No Harry, you don't need to be sorry. It was not your fault."

"I wish I was there to protect you"

He looked very upset with all that. That's when I realized he actually cared about me.

I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head. "I'll always be here for you, Emily."

We stayed like that for hours.

"Harry, we better get going. It's getting late"

"I don't want to leave.." he moaned

"Me neither,  but my parents will kill me if the find out that I'm here... with you"

"Why? Don't they like me?"

"No, it's not that Harry. It's cause they're kind of overprotective, at the point they only let me go out with someone they've met before."

"But you think they would like me if they met me?"

"Well, who does not like you?"

He smiled and we both walked back to the car.

"See you tomorrow?" he said as we got back home. 

"Well, that depends.."

He smirked as I continued "If you can find me"

"You know I always do"

I smiled at him and got out of the car. He drove away and I wnet inside.

"Emily! Where were you??"

I heard my fathers voice "You almost killed your mother of concern about you!" 

"Mom, dad, relax. I'll explain everything tomorrow, okay?"

I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed. 

This whole night seemed like a dream. And if it really was one, I never wanted to wake up. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey so what do you guys think of this chapter? This is personally one of my favorites so far x 

Please remember to vote!! It means a lot! :D 

Btw, do you guys think I should do Harry's POV anytime soon? x

- Maria