Chapter 5

HARRY'S POV

BAMMMMMMMMMM

The bell rang. I woke up from my daydream by the annoying sound of lunch time. After that day when Emily and I went to the lake I couldn't manage to stop thinking about her. She was so adorable, funny, beautiful... Resuming, she's the girl I've always been waiting for. But I knew I didn't cause as much effect on her as she caused on me. She was literally driving me insane.

"Mr. Styles?" started Professor Kingsley 

"Hmmm, what?" 

"Were you sleeping during my class?"

"Uhm, I guess so.. sorry Mr. Kingsley"

"This better not happen again. What happened to you Mr. Styles? You were always my best student!"

After that little talk with Mr. Kingsley I knew I couldn't leave things the way they were. I couldn't let that girl keep affecting me that way. I can't let her control my mind anymore. And I know exactly how to solve this. 

EMILY'S POV

"Come on sweetie! Your cousins are going to be here at any minute!" my mom shouted. I don't know how I'm not deaf already. 

My cousins Rose and Carly are coming to stay with us for the month. They live in the United States just like we used to, and honestly, I miss them more than anything. We used to go to the same school and have almost every single class together. They would defend me from my bullies and help me during my suicidal times. As long as I didn't have my brother with me anymore, they literally became my sisters. They were like angels sent from above to keep me safe. 

"I'm so excited!" I declared while doing the little dance that I always used to do whenever I was feeling extremely happy.

"I know, but go get dressed. You don't want your cousins to see you like that, do you?"

Ugh, my mom can be so annoying sometimes... But I love her anyway

I quickly got my hair into a messy bun and got myself into some skinny jeans and a light pink top. I put some mascara on and applied some pink lip gloss to my lips. 

"Perfect!" I said while looking at myself on the mirror.

When I walked downstairs my mom gave me a smile "You look great baby"

I smiled back at her "Thanks mom"

The bell rang. I was so freaking excited! I couldn't actually believe they were going to spend a whole month with us, that was so difficult to happen, especially because of the distance between England and America. It was all so unreal.

"EMMIE!" Rose shouted running and giving me a tight hug. 

"Oh My God I miss you so much!" said Carly with tears escaping her big brown eyes. 

"Me too! You guys have no idea how it's difficult to stay here without you" I hugged them both. 

We walked inside still kind of hugging each other. My mom came from the kitchen with some cookies for us while we sat at the living room. 

"Tell me everything! How's school, have you made a lot of new friends?" asked Rose putting a cookie in her mouth.

"Well sort of, I met some people during my first week, they were actually really nice"

"You're always so fast in making friendships, I'd take months to make new friends"  Carly winked 

"No, you can't say that, you were always so popular at school. Everybody loved you and well me.."