Chapter 5

Social Studies has ended. School's out!

"Hey Sab. Let's go home together,okay? Wait for me at the gate.", Greyson waved and ran away. What's with that guy? -_- Oh well. I think I'll just tell my two brothers.

"Bye Celine. See you tomorrow. And oh, be careful.", Logan said seriously.

"Okay. You too.", I said, smiling.

He smiled, waved and walked away. Alright. Now, I'm alone. I took out my phone to check on it. And there're two messages, from my two brothers. I opened first Bran's text.

From: Bran

To: Baby

Hi baby. We are going to pratice basketball, me and Chad. Just call Mr. Andy to pick you up. Sorry. Take care.

From: Baby

To: Bran

It's okay. I'll just go home with Greyson.

I checked the other message.

From: Brad

To: Baby

We have a basketball practice, baby. We'll not go home with you. Call Mr. Andy. Sorry baby. Be safe.

I replied the same to Brad. I walked at the hallway quietly then something vibrated in my pocket. I took out my phone again. It is only Bran who replied.

From: Bran

To: Baby

Are you sure with Greyson?

-Bran and Brad

I rolled my eyes playfully and replied back;

From: Baby

To: Bran

I'm quite sure. Don't worry I'll take care of Greyson. ^_^ :p

I began to walk again then my phone vibrated.

From: Bran

To: Baby

Hahaha. Don't be silly, baby. I'll just text Greyson, okay? See you later.

-Bran and Brad

I shook my head and replied.

From: Baby

To: Bran

Okay. Okay. Okay. See you later. :D

Atlast, I reached at the gate of the school. Time to wait for "MR. POPULAR"

5 minutes passed, he is still not here. What's taking him so long? Sigh.Oh. Here he is. Glad that there're only few students here left in school.

"Hey. Did you wait too long?", Greyson said, panting.

"No. Not really.", I said.

We began to walk home. There's an awkward silence between us hmm, I'm already used to this.

"Oh. Your brother texted me. I think it's Shawn.", he broke the silenece.

"What did he text?", I asked.

"He said that I'll take care of you. Well, I'm already doing it since the day I met you.", Greyson grinned and wiggled his eyebrows which is actually funny and cute.

I hit his face and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Shut up.", I blushed, a bit. I think?

"Whoa. You're red.", Greyson chuckled. "Just kidding"