Chapter Nineteen

Lucy

Rule Number Nineteen: Disobedience Results In Punishment

I sat on the couch, laying on my back, trying to slow my breathing as Natsu talked to who I assumed was his mother on the phone. That had to be one of the greatest makeout sessions in the history of makeout sessions. I'd felt kind of bad about making Natsu play with dolls and sing and tell me old grandma stories, so I figured I'd reward him by giving him a few kisses, though I didn't know why he wanted them. I mean, I was far from the best kisser on the Earth, and I had no idea why, out of all of the girls that flocked to Natsu and out of all the girls he could have, he chose me. Little ole' Lucy Heartfilia, with the fierce temper and short stature. On top of that, I was too curvy and too nerdy. Nothing like all of the other girls Natsu dated. But when he looked at me, with fierce longing in his eyes, I knew I was the one doing that to him, and not someone else. When I saw his eyes sparkle with laughter and amusement, I knew that I put that sparkle there. And knowing those things made my heart skip a beat and summoned the butterflies to my stomach.

"Sorry about that," Natsu said a moment later, coming back to the couch and coming to hover above me again. He had his left leg planted on the floor to support him and his right leg between my thighs, and his forearms were on either side of my head, holding his weight off me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, looking up into his warm onyx eyes that melted me with just a glance.

"Eh. Apparently my aunt tripped on her area rug and broke her ankle, so she and my mom are at the hospital right now getting X-rays and all that fun stuff."

"Oh no, is she going to be okay?" I asked, shocked. Natsu had told me that his mom's sister was a bad luck magnet and that she was extremely clumsy, but I thought he'd just meant that she didn't date and that she tripped occasionally. But to break bones. . .poor lady.

"Yeah, she'll be fine. It isn't the first time she's broken a bone. My mom says she'll probably spend the night with her though because my aunt can't move around all that great with casts on. Wanna spend the night?" He whispered in my ear, enticing me more than should be possible. I bit my lip and weighed my options, thinking about whether or not I'd be able to pull it off.

"I probably shouldn't. My dad's still pretty mad about me kissing you last night, so if he found out I was here I'd find you in our oven with an apple in your mouth the next night. Or maybe he'd get out his nail gun and pierce you to the wall in our garage. You never know." Both scenarios were very possible, considering I was my dad's little angel, and when I'd gone inside after he'd caught Natsu and I on the porch, I'd spent thirty minutes assuring him that Natsu and I weren't fooling around and that my dad couldn't go and bomb Natsu's house. Overprotective fool. I loved him though, and I thought it was sweet how he hated Natsu just because he was a boy and I was dating him.

"Aww, okay. So how about we move to my room and you let me be your sex slave for the rest of the day?" He asked, smiling devilishly and wagging his eyebrows up and down.

I thought about it for a minute, weighing my options, pondering whether or not I should bring up the subject of his nightmares again. Before his mom had called, it has seemed like he was going to tell me his nightmares were about, but I didn't want to push the subject. Maybe I'd ask again later, but not right now, when Natsu was pressing whisper soft kisss down my throat and along my collarbone. I was weak when it came to Natsus kisses; I admit it. I wanted to tease him though, to make him suffer.

"Sorry big boy, but I've still got some forms of torture for you," I said in what I hoped was a sexy voice, talking low in his ear and walking my fingers up his chest.