Chapter 7

(Josh P.O.V)
I'm so happy I'm staying here only thing is Maya is gonna be here alot she has a really big crush on me it's kinda cute but the thing is she is three years younger than me and I really don't wanna to date a person that much younger than me. Any way she probably dont even like me anymore I was gone for so long.

I get finished getting all my stuff unpacked in my room that's when I realized that I left a bag in the living room so I went out there to go get it and when I was about to go out there i hear Riley and Maya are still out there talking so I just sat down and ease dropped on there conversation then I hear something that really shocked me.

Riley: "Maybe because you still crush my Uncle Josh."
Maya: "It's not a crush it was never a crush ok."
Riley: "So you still love Josh."
Maya: "I will always love Josh in a way just like I love you ok so lets get to school."

I really don't know how to feel because I always did like Maya alot but she three years younger then me and I really just wanted to wait until she was at least 16 to ask her out but it seems that she doesn't love me anymore the way she did before I guess I'm to late...I'm gonna try to win her over again because I'm ready now.