Three Good Friends

Ayesha's POV

Moe was being wrapped around in bandages because of what happened. 

Flash back 

"I'm not done yet!"We all looked up to Moe."I was gonna say that."He stopped and took a deep breath in. "Oh crap! I can't stop him this time quick! Someone throw something at him or something!" I heard Melike say behind us but I didn't turn around to see her.Moe then yelled as loud as he could "I hate Jeremy and Arife being together!"Both Arife and Jeremy were shocked and a bit embarrassed. "BECAUSE I'M IN LOV-"He yelled even louder until a bandage wrapped around his neck, making him choke a little. We turned to see Jessica with a bandage in her hand. She pulled on the bandage which dragged Moe off the roof. Jessica pulled Moe into the sky and then was spinning the bandage. He was defining gravity!He was flying at the same time he was spinning in the sky. But then Jessica stopped. This made Moe drop to the floor. Jessica then dragged him along the floor. Making him scarping his face and bump into things like chairs,goals and etc. Then we had stop everyone from killing Moe. To tell you the truth Jeremy,Arife and me don't even know why they were trying to kill him.

Back to normal time

Jessica's POV

I was wrapping bandages around Moe since I am the school (student) nurse. It looks like everyone has calmed down. I sighed. "Moe, I know how you feel but please stop with this. You can't have her and you already know that. So please just move on ok?"I asked Moe with a little smile but he didn't reply or even nod or shake his head. 'Is he ignoring me!'I thought. But then I looked and saw him sleeping. I blushed a bit. I was wrapping a bandage around his neck. I then tightened the bandage around him to make him choke. And my plan worked.He woke up choking and trying to make the bandage loosen."HOW DARE YOU FALL ASLEEP WHEN I'M TALKING!!!!!!"I was so angry. "I'm..dying...someone...plea..se...help..me.."He tried to talk while he was choking. I then let go. I slapped the back of his head while he was rubbing his neck."Idiot listen when people are talking to you."I calmed down. He turned around and looked at me. I blushed a bit.'Why am I blushing?!'I thought. He looked sad and he then looked at the floor. "I know I know.I have to move on but...""But?" I asked trying to look at his face. "But she's amazing. She is the one I dreamed to meet. She's the only one for me because...she's perfect."He looked at me with teary eyes. I was shocked but also sad too."I don't want to give her away to anyone even my best friend...the day will come when she becomes mine!" He smiled cutely. "If you continue with what you are doing then she won't. Don't worry I'll help you get her...hopefully"I whispered the last word.

Ayesha's POV
Our team couldn't vs Jeremy's team because the sports class was over but both teams agreed to vs later on. I got my lunch and was heading to my seat. "Oye! Ayesha come over here!"I looked over to see who was calling me. It was Jessica. She was with another girl.The girl had brown hair which was set in a pony tail. It was curly."What's wrong Jessica?" I walked up to them. "This Mairssa. I hope us three can be the bestest friends!" That made smile. " I hope so too! I'm Ayesha!"Marissa smiled with us two."I hope we can get along with each other.""Massa I didn't see you in sports class."I asked "Its Marissa and yeah you didn't see me because I'm in a different class." She answered with no emotion on her face or in her words. I smiled. "AYESHA!" As I turned around a small blonde hid behind me"Eh-h?" I turned to see who it was. " Save me there are idiots trying to chase me!" The blonde spoke up"Arife there is nothing I can do about that. Just go hide somewhere else."I sighed"I can't Moe is trying to kiss me! If I stop and hide he will catch me and kiss me!" She blushed"Arife!!!!!!"Moe came running with a kissy face and then he jumped onto Arife.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
But she moved aside and he came straight for me. I pushed him away. "MOE LEAVE BEFORE I KILL YOU!"I scared him so he ran away.  "Geez. That was close!" Arife spoke "Shut up midget!"I quickly covered my mouth because of what I just said.She froze but then she smiled "I not a midget giraffe!"
"Midget!"
"Giraffe!"
"Midget!"
"Giraffe!"
"Thats it! Its settled from now on we're enemies!"she pointed at me then I noded"I agree!" "Fine!" "Fine!"
We both crossed our arms "Arife!!"We heard 2 people call her name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!
Sorry it took so long to update!
I'll update the new chapter so stay tuned!