Final chapter!!!

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Frank, I have decided to stay..." I stared at him. He was shocked at first but then smiled. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. "Huh?" I turned around to Tharkui and Melike grabbing my arm. "Ayesha...Please say you're joking." Melike said with teary eyes, same as Tharkui. I stared at Frank again. I could feel Tharkui and Melike tugging on my arm. I ignored them and continued "I have decided to stay at Earth. I'm going to be the girl, or god, that didn't want to change." Frank smiled "I know ma'am. I could understand what you were gonna say before." He closed his eyes and his smile grew bigger. I sighed and smiled at him. "Thanks Frank. I'll leave you in charge of everything until I return. Don't worry I will return a lot." He nodded "I think it's time you return. Back home of course." He waved to us and we followed him. He lead us to a magic circle outside. It was amazing you see planets around the small planet called "The God's Office". You could see a milky way and lots of beautiful, shining stars. "Woah..." Theresa whispered while looking up at the milky way. "It's...so... beautiful..." Milad looked around at the planets. I smiled at them. "Amazing isn't?" I asked them. They nodded with no hesitation. "It's awesome!!!" Tharkui said with stars in her eyes. "Glad you like it!" I winked at them. "Ok, I have set up the magic circle. Please get ready." Frank dusted himself off. "Roger!" Theresa saluted him. We all laughed at her. Then everyone got ready to travel back to Earth. "Ok Frank, we are all ready." I told him once everyone was ready. He nodded and said what he needed to activate the portal. Soon the portal appeared and we everyone had went through expect me, Arife, Jeremy and Moe. "Frank good luck." Jeremy patted his back. Frank smiled at him. "Frank keep yourself safe." Moe crossed his arms. "Hopefully we will meet again some day." Arife smiled at him "Until then Frank, please look after everything and most importantly yourself. I will come and visit to help with paper work and stuff." I smiled at him. "Thank you, Ma'ams and sirs. You too, look after yourselves! Now please hurry!!!" Frank smiled at us then looked back at the portal. Moe went through the portal, then Jeremy and then Arife. "Farewell Frank!!!" I shouted to him and went through.

Arife's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had all made it through. "That was quite a journey..." I pointed out. Ayesha chuckled and then spoke "You're sorta right." We were walking home from all things that just happened. We split up and walked over our own houses. I walked into my room and dropped myself on my bed. Without realising I fell asleep. I woke suddenly. I looked at my clothes and then looked at the clock. It read "8:45 am". I only had 5 minutes to get to class. I got up and quickly changed my clothes. After that I dashed outside and took some money from my mum so I could buy something from school. I stuffed my face with food. I quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock and it read "8:48 am". I brushed my teeth even faster. After I finished I got, put my socks and shoes. I grabbed my bag and ran to the door. "Bye mum!!" I closed the door and looked at my watch it read "8: 49 am".I ran at full speed and made it to the school. The bell had just rang when I arrived.While walking to my class I bumped into someone with blue hair. "Sorry about that." I looked at her. "Watch where you walkin', little kid." She growled at me. I quickly walked away.

In class~ Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my seat doing my work but then the teacher grabbed everyone attention. "Listen up everyone. Today we have a new kid joining us. Would you tell us about you?" She turned to a girl with blue hair. She didn't have a smile or a frown her face. "IT'S YOU!!!" Someone called out from the back. Everyone turned to see midget with one hand on her table and using the other to point at the new girl. "My name isn't you, my name is Sarah. Sarah sizzles." She looked up and fixed her shirts collar. Everyone sat down and was silent. She smiled. All the boys were stabbed my arrows of love. But then Jessica and Melike enter. "Oh sorry we are late..." Jessica stared at the new girl and she stared at them. "Melike...? Jessica!!??" Sarah smiled at them but they were confused. "How do you know our names? Do we know you?" Melike fixed her shoe. Sarah then looked disappointed. She cleared her throat "Oh. I heard someone talking about a orange head and brown head called Melike and Jessica." Melike and Jessica oh-ed. "We hope you enjoy your time in this class." Melike smiled and all the boys were shot by love arrows again. "Yup!" Jessica pushed her hair back. All the boys were hit by arrows of love again! "Please take your seats now, girls." The teacher spoke. All three nodded and sat and there tables. I continued to do my work but then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Arife. "Doesn't it feel like we have seen Sarah before? Or is it just me?" She asked. "I was thinking the same thing. I feel like I have seen her before. Oh well." I answered her.

Sarah's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down on my new seat. I grinned "I have finally found..." I whispered. "There's no escape..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you soooooo much for reading my book!!! But this is where it ends...saddly.

But I told myself if I get over 400 reads I will make a squeal. So after I finished my other book series I will make the next book.

Anyway words???

Words: 1027 words!! Yay!! Sorry it's very short!! But I couldn't anything else!! Until we meet agian in another book!!! Farewell!!