The soccer match!

Moe's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was doing push ups."5...6...7...8-" I counted"Hey Moe, ready to get a winning kiss form Arife?' Jessica winked at me."You betch ya!" I give her huge smile."Well, well getting ahead of ourselfs a?" Arife walked over to me and Jessica with one of her hands on her hip she smiled. I blushed and stuttered 'Don't worry I-I-I w-will w-win j-just you wait and see!" Jessica went up to Arife and whispered. Arife blushed'N-no o-one r-really..." She turned around and crossed her arms."Well whatever. I got to go and get ready for the match." She started to walk away but then stopped"Btw Moe, good luck."She looked over her shoulder and smiled. Then she walked I away. "Moe,what's wrong?!" Jessica turned to me."H-huh?" I realized there were tears rolling down my cheeks. I touched my face and felt warm tears. Jessica put her hand out in front of her like she was gonna comfort me"Mo-" "Don't worry Jess, I finally realize that she doesn't think of me the way I think of her. Its never gonna happen." I cut her off and smiled at her. She took her hand back and continued to listen to me."How she walked away it's what she is trying to say.She is walking away to the one she deserves. I need someone else not her. She has her person and I have mine. We're not each others." I smiled but my tears didn't stop rolling down from my cheek. After a while I realized Jessica pulled me into a hug. She felt warm. I cried softly in the hug.

Melike's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arife, Fadi and I were spying on Jessica and Moe. "It looks like he finally understands." I crossed my arms. Fadi nodded. Arife was smiling at the cute scene. Me and Fadi looked at them again and we also smiled because it was so cute. I took out a camera and as quietly as I could took a picture of them. Click. "Aww so cute!" I looked at my camera and screamed as quite as I could. Fadi suddenly grabbed my wrist."H-huh?" I shattered. He then let go and whispered"sorry..." I could hear sadness in his voice"Fadi..." I looked at him confused while he still looked at the scene." Melike...I... um... I"He blushed and stopped he looked up at me and smiled a cute smile"Get a room you two." Arife and Issa whispered to us.'I-issa d-darling." I smiled and walked over yo him but I was pulled back. Fadi held my wrist and pulled me back. Issa raised one of his eyebrows. Fadi growled at him. I looked at him."Fadi..."'Guys, I think it's time." Arife stood up and dusted her knees off. We all nodded and Fadi held my wrist tighter but then let go. My heart dropped to my stomach.

Time skip to soccer match
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arife's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was drinking from the water fountain and Ayesha was next to me waiting. "Could you hurry up?" Ayesha spoke, her arms crossed and she was tapping her foot on the floor. I looked up at her and grinned. She gulped and took a step back. I just laughed and stepped away from the fountain. After she finished, we walked to our teams. Everyone was giving their best.

Timeskip to end of match
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Attention everyone I will now tell you the winner." Ayesha stood on top on table.

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The winner is....." I stopped" is......."
"Is....." "The winner is..." "Just say already!" Arife threw her water bottle at me." OK fine! Its actually a draw. That means I will choose what will happen next. And I have decided that Arife kisses no one. The end now go on with your lives!" I got of the table and walked over to Jessica and Marissa

Arife's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"...." I was frozen. 'Wait, did that really happen?!!' I thought to my self. A smile formed on my face and then I shrieked. " Oww my ears..." Jeremy rubbed his ears"Um..sorry about that." I laughed nervously. Moe walked over to us and then smiled" Arife and Jeremy good luck with your future partners." We smiled back at him."You too Moe!" We(me and Jeremy) said in unison. Then we went to our classes because the bell went. I skipped to my class then I had a quick day dream.

Arife's Daydream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Madam Ayesha." A Butler spoke to a princess that looked like Ayesha?!!" When you travel to planet Earth, universe 246. Please become friends with Madam Arife. She doesn't remember since she ran away to planet Earth too." "Frank don't worry I know Arife." Ayesha spoke she looked so beautiful and she smiled cutely. "She will remember me. Just like I remember that yellow drawf. We got along fine but we were enemies. Our strength mixed together could defeat anyone. I remember her greenish sort of eyes." "As you say Madam but you don't have to it's just a request." The Butler bowed in front of her. "Frank we don't know where she is so who knows if we will even meet. Anyway have you found any information for what happened to sir Jeremy?" Ayesha asked him.The Butler shook his head and said"We think he went after princess Arife." "Well that sounds reasonable. Those two always take such great care of her. Well if sir.Jeremy went after her then so Sir.Moe. Am I right or am I right?" She grinned at him. The Butler nods and is saying something I can't hear.
End of day dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Arife's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Woah..." I snapped out of it" I have to tell Ayesha about this!" I ran to my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading BTW guys this book is sadly coming to an end. But I hope you are enjoying it!
Guess how many words
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1000