1. Mysterious dreams

I pulled into the driveway that I knew oh-so-well , and stopped the car. Before i got out I just sat , thinking about how this would be my first time living alone in this house , without my baby brother. I was the one who changed him, the one who brought him into this dangerous vampire world, so in some ways I felt fully responsible for his death. But I was determined to not being myself down. I know he wouldn't want that.

Noone knew I was back in town yet so I decided to unpack everything myself and save the suprise for later. It didn't take long to bring everything into the house though, I hadn't exactly planned to leave Mystic Falls, so all my furniture upon other things were still sitting in there. And my speediness helped quite a bit too. When I left this town last time the people were quite alerted to the fact of vampires but around the area where I lived it seemed pretty deserted anyway, so I could pretty much do whatever I want.

Once I had finished unpacking , I slumped down on the couch and looked around. Wow, I missed this place so much. My eyes drooped, I was exhausted from the long drive.

As much as I wanted to go visit my friends, I let sleep take me under its wing and drifted off.

####

When I woke , it was dark so I slowly dragged myself to my bedroom and onto my bed. Eventually I fell asleep again. And, as usual, I started dreaming.

**I was in a forest, all alone, sitting on the ground in the open. I stood up and started wandering in any direction, not really sure where I was going. Suddenly, a man appeared in front of me. But not just any man. This man, had the deepest brown eyes that I could see any girl falling for. His perfectly styled hair drooped over his head and he had a lopsided smile, showing his small dimples , which made him look cute and that much more attractive than he already was.

"Hello."

I stared at him for a minute, deliberating whether to answer.

"Hi."

He bobbed his head to the side, and gave me a sarcastic kind of smirk.

"What is a lady as lovely as yourself doing out here all by herself."

"To be honest, I don't really know."

"Oh. That explains everything."

"Well excuse me, but you're out here alone as well?"

"Oh I think I am past the stage of stranger danger." His dimples grew as his smirk deepened.

"And you don't think I am?"

"Well ......"

I turned away, wondering why this mysterious stranger was even here, or talking to me.

"May I hear your name? Or should I risk talking to a stranger awhile longer?" I grinned.

He crouched down and picked up my hand. "That is for me to know , and for you, to find out." He whispered , as he kissed my hand and faded back into the shadows.

I frowned and sat back down on the ground. I had a feeling I would see him again.******

####

I woke up, feeling a breeze on my face.

Looking over I could see that the window was slightly open. A cautious growl rolled up into my throat. I definitely did not leave any windows open here.

So I got up, and tiptoed over to the ledge. As I peered out I half expected to see someone there. But no, of course not, no one saw me today, everyone would just assume this house was vacant, vacant since when I left. I looked around a bit more, then firmly shut the window and bounced into my bed. After that I had no trouble drifting into a deep dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapters short because chapters normally finish after dream sequences :) i update quickly though so you won't be waiting to long :)

Feeeeddddbackkkkk

And

V

O

T

E

P

L

E

A

S

E

A

N

D

I

W

I

L

L

U

P

L

O

A

D

M

O

R

E

C

H

A

P

T

E

R

S

xxxxxx thanks loveys