Day

Charlie⬆

Charlie's POV

"Char Char!" I flinched when Dean snapped his fingers in my face. "Get your head out of the clouds and help me with this." Dean pouted. Dean is my older cousin who has shaggy black hair that fades to white, his eyes, unlike his twin, are mix match. His left being purple while the other was blue.

"Sorry Dean, I'm trying to get over the fact that my mom and dad are keeping something from me." I stretched my back, gaining a small pop. "So what do you need help with?"

"Math, I have no idea how to do this." Dean moaned in annoyance. "I'm the prince of Hell, why do I have to go to school?" I chuckled at Dean, he started pulling at his hair.

"Just because you're a prince doesn't mean shit, besides, your mom went to school and she is the princess." I said with a small laugh. "Here let me see what you're working on."

"Pst nerd." I glared at Dirk, Dean's twin brother. "Well practice is over so we can head home now, get out of this boring place. I don't see why you like to hang out at the library."

"It's peaceful and it keeps jocks like you out." I sassed, Dirk laughed while wrapping his arm around Dean.

"Let's go home, mom wanted us to help her with dinner tonight." Dean closed his book and put them in his bag.

"Sweet, oh I hope mom is making her spacial meatball surprise." Dirk cheered, he tossed up his keys and caught them. "Well let's get er goin." Dean squealed when Dirk picked him up and tossed Dean over his shoulder.

"Dirk be careful, we don't need to be kicked out of the library." I said putting my hands on my hips. Dirk blew me a kiss before leaving the library with Dean. I rolled my eyes and started gathering my things. Boys are weird. I picked up my book and turned around just to bump into someone.

"Oof" Me and the stranger fell onto our asses. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"No it was my fault I..."My green eyes locked on with a pair of beautiful blue eyes. "I wasn't looking where I was going and I was in a rush." I gathered my things while this girl gathered her's. This girl had beautiful long brown hair and flawless skin.

"I'm Ana, I'm new here." Ana smiled, her smile was breathtaking.

"I'm Charlie, uh if you need anything I don't mind helping." I stood up and helped Ana up as well. "I could also show you around town if you want?" Ana smiled causing my heart to skip a beat.

"I would love that." Ana pulled out a pen and paper, she wrote down her number and handed it to me. "I'll see you around Charlie." Ana waved before walking away.

"Yo Char, hurry up before we leave without you." Dirk yelled, getting him yelled at by the librarian.

(time skip)

I was sitting at the dinner table with the family. My mom and dad were whispering to each other while I'm eating and ignoring them.

"Charlie, we need to talk to you about something." I looked up when my dad spoke up.

"Yea?" I put my fork down and leaned against my fist.

"Me and your father have been talking." My mom started.

"I know, you two have been talking behind my back." I mumbled.

"Charlie please, look me and your father are thinking about having another kid." My mom whispered the last part. I sat up straight and widen my eyes.

"I'm sorry, are you trying to tell me you're pregnant!" I yelled causing my mom to jump a little.

"No sweet heart, we are adopting a child. We are going to get him tomorrow, I know we should of told you sooner and I'm sorry about that." My father wrapped his arm around my mother's shoulder.

"I can't believe this!" I yelled angrily. I pushed away from the table and stood up. "Thanks for asking first." I growled before stomping to my room.

"Charlie wait!" My mom shouted after me but I ignored her.

"Wait so you're getting a younger sibling and your parents didn't tell you until now? Wow, I'm sorry Charlie." I was talking to Dean over Skype, he still needed my help with homework since his brother was an egghead.

"Yea well, they are getting him tomorrow. Do you think I could get very far in the woods overnight?" I asked while answering the math problems on paper.

"Sure, with our aunt being a demon werewolf. You would get so far." Dean chuckled, he was also writing down things on paper.

"Don't sass me Dean, anyway I needed to talk to you about something other than what my parent's threw at me."

"Please talk away, I'm all ears."

"Well today I bumped into a girl, causing the both of us to fall. We both apologized to each other, but when I stared into her eyes." I stopped talking and thought about how Ana made me feel. "Well, my heart started beating faster and I got this weird feeling in my stomach. I never really thought about this, but I never felt this way about any boy."

"Maybe you like girls instead of boys."

"Is that a bad thing? I mean I never thought about my sexual orientation before but I did always fancy girls more than boys. Holy shit, I'm gay!"

"Cool, and I support you all the way. I mean you're still crazy Charlie but more colorful." Dean laughed.

"Oh shut it, oh you coming to watch my competition this weekend?"

"Of fucking course we are Char Char, what kind cousins would we be if we didn't come watch you kick ass." Dirk said as he came out of nowhere and sat on his brother's lap.

"Awesome, so who's driving? I don't think my parents will let me take the car since I yelled at them."

"What did you do now Charlie?" Dirk asked.

"My parents are adopting a child and didn't care to ask me first. I snapped at them and stomped away."

"Feisty as always, I'm sure they understand how you felt. They can't throw something like that and expect to you to be okay with it." Dean said while pushing Dirk off his lap.

"I guess oh and Dean, don't tell anyone about what we talked about." Dean nodded while Dirk looked confused. "Well tomorrow is Friday so I'm going to go practice outside for a little bit. I'll see you two tomorrow." I blew a kiss to the boys before hanging up on Skype.

"Charlie, can I talk to you for a second?" I looked up from my laptop to see my dad standing in the doorway.

"I need to go practice for my competition this weekend." I stood up and grabbed my practice clothes from my dresser.

"I know, but can I please talk to you about this adoption?" I hissed at my father's words.

"Look dad, I'm sorry for how I reacted but why didn't you ask me first?" I asked.

"We didn't want to give you false hope, we didn't know if we were going to get the child with your mom's health." My dad sat down on my bed.

"I don't want a sibling. I was fine with being an only child." I walked into my bathroom and started changing.

"I know, but me and your mother always wanted a second child." I opened the bathroom door and walked towards the door.

"Maybe you should get mom pregnant like a normal person." I hissed before slamming my door shut. I stomped past my mom who was tearing up. This year is going to be the worst year ever, I can feel it.