Love you too

Charlie's POV 

I sat on the bed while watching as my mom talked to my lifeless body laying in the bed.  I don't understand why she is here when Ryan is at home with Dean and the others.  

"Please wake up baby girl, I don't want to loose you." She cried, I watched as she squeezed my hand.  I looked at my hand, I could feel my mom's hand in mine but I couldn't squeeze her's.  I'm sorry I failed you momma, you should just give up on me.  I looked up when my dad pushed Dirk into the room.  He looks so much better, I heard the nurse saying Dirk won't be able to walk for while since his legs are a little numb.   

"Angel, you need to go home and shower.  You need to get some proper sleep as well." My dad said  "You need some proper food in your system."

"I'm not leaving my baby until she wakes up." My mom choked, please mom just leave so I can go in peace.

"Angel, we have a son that we need to take care of as well." Of course he would bring up Ryan.

"Then you go home, I'm staying here." My dad sighed at my mom's stubbornness, I guess that's where I get it from.   "I'm not leaving Charlie." My mom yawned.

"I'll go get you some coffee, just think about it please." My dad kissed my mom's head and left the room. 

"Mom, you need to leave." I whispered.  

"Aunty Angel, I don't think Charlie would like the fact that you are slowly hurting yourself." Dirk whispered, he rolled himself closer to my mom.  

"I know but I can't leave her, what if she wakes up and I'm not here?  She will feel alone, I can't have her thinking she is alone." My mom mumbled, she was still squeezing my hand.  

"I'm sure she knows you were here the whole time." Dirk placed his hand over my mom's.  "Remember the nurse said she can hear you."

"Oh yea, wait that means she heard why she is a weaker vampire." My mom started crying.  "I'm sorry baby, I should of told you earlier."  

"Oh mom, I don't care about that." I got up from the bed and walked to her side Dirk isn't on.  "Please leave so I don't have to die with you in the room." 

"I'm here to take my son home." I looked over at my Aunt Snow and Uncle Skye.  "Angel, you really need to go home and rest." 

"No, I'm not leaving Charlie!" My mom snapped, Snow and Skye let out a sigh before pulling Dirk out of the room.  

"Angel, I'm not going to tell you to leave but I need to talk to you." Aunt Crystal walked in with Spade.

"Then leave, I'm not leaving my daughter side until she wakes up." My mom said.  Only if she knew what I was planning.

"I understand sister, but what about your son and Ana?  They need a mother figure watching them." Crystal had a point.  Mom please leave, let me die alone.

"You're right but I can't leave her." Mom please, you're making this harder than it has to be.

"Fine, but if she doesn't wake up by tomorrow.  You are going home to rest up and shower." My aunt said before pushing her husband out of the room.

"I know you are out there Fiona." I looked as Fiona walked in with her husband Michael.  Why are they all here, Dirk is better.  Yes, he can't walk yet but he is better.  They don't need to see me, I'm as good as dead.

"They are all right Angel, you need to leave and get proper rest.  I know, you want to be here when she wakes up, but the doctor said she doesn't show any signs of waking up soon."

"Just leave please Fiona, go with the others and take Dirk home.  Go check on the other kids."  Fiona let out a sigh and left the room without a goodbye.  "You need to wake up sweetheart, I know you will wake up."  My mom laid her head on my bed and rubbed circles on my hand with her thumb.  "I'm not giving up on you baby girl."

A couple minutes later my dad walked in with Ana.  I groaned, why is she here?  I thought she hated me or at least feared me.  I walked over to her side and watched my dad give my mom her coffee and started talking to her.  I looked over at Ana, she was just staring at my body on the bed.

"I'll be right back sweet heart." I looked back at my mom, she squeezed my hand before leaving with my dad.

"Wow, you convinced Aunt Angel to leave.  Good job human." Dirk chuckled as he was pushed into the room by Felix.  I sat back down on the bed and watched everyone talk.  They kept saying how I should hurry up and wake up.  I zoned out the conversations and started thinking about how everyone will react after I let go.

"Charlie, you need to wake.  Everyone is missing you, Ryan is missing you.  I heard him talking about how you remind him of his sister before she died." I snapped out of my thoughts when Ana squeezed my hand.  I watched as her eyes filled up with tears.  "I miss you, I miss you a lot.  I think I love you Charlie, I love you so much."  Ana squeezed my hand tighter and started crying.  "I should of told you sooner, I love you even after what I saw.  I wanted to tell you but I could never find you.  Please Charlie come back to me." My heart fluttered, Ana loves me?  "Please, I love you Charlie."

"Wow, she really is gay." I tensed when I heard Kasper's voice.

"Yea, so you made me do a spell for a stupid reason." I watched Kasper and Bunny talk back and forth while Ana stayed next to my side.

"I'm sorry." The two words I thought I would never hear out of Kasper's mouth.  I was even more shock when Kasper started crying.  I looked back at Ana, she looked forgiving of Kasper.  I shook my head and looked out the window near my bed.  I smiled when Ana started talking about all those good memories we shared before all this

"I'm going to get some sleep, is that okay?" I froze when Ana leaned up and kissed me on the lips.  "I love you Charlie, please come back to me." Ana whispered before drifting off to sleep.  I touched my lips, I felt Ana's lips on mine.  I smiled sadly, I touched Ana's head.

"I love you too Ana." I whispered before entering my body and opening my eyes.