I'll kill him

Charlie's POV

I looked at the huge bruise on Dean's stomach.  Dean was looking away as I looked at the bruise.

"Who did this to you?" I asked, Dean pulled his shirt down and sighed.  "Dean who did that to you?"

"Markus, Dirk has a matching one.  Dirk didn't want to tell you so we kept this a secret." Dean whispered.

"How long?" Dean went silent. "How long Dean!" I hissed.

"Since middle school, he makes sure we are alone when he attacks with his friends.  He doesn't even care that Dirk is on the basketball team, he just likes hurting us." Dean started to tear up.  "I had to tell you, you needed to know about this."

"Hey it's okay Dean, you were scared." I pulled him into a hug and stroked his hair.  "I'm going to kill him though.  I'm going to rip his throat out and drink him dry." I hissed.

"You don't even like the taste of blood." Chuckled Dean, he sniffled.

"True but I will enjoy his blood draining from his body." I said pulling away.  Dean smiled at me before going pale.  I looked over my shoulder to see Markus glaring over at us.  I glared back, I hid Dean behind me.

"Don't do it Charlie, we are at school surrounded by humans." Dean whispered to me.

"Fine but nothing is stoping a bear from killing him this weekend." I hissed before dragging Dean back to the table.

"Mom called the school, we can leave now." Dirk said while packing up his things.  Dean smiled and ran from my side to gather his things, he acted like nothing happened.  

"Guess I'm leaving." I said to Ana while grabbing my bag.

"Yea, guess I'm heading to class without my knight in shining armor." Ana giggled, I just blushed a little at that.

"Come on Char Char, we have to go pick up Becky and Tigerlily." Dirk grabbed my bag and dragged me away from Ana.

"I'll text you later Char Char." Ana used the nickname the twins gave me, she waved goodbye as the twins dragged me out of the eating area.

(time skip)

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my mom and dad to get home.  The twins and Felix were took the younger kids to Uncle's Spade house then were going to go get things ready for the sleepover.  I know we are sophomores and sleep over are lame, but then again we are weird people so it is alright.  

I just finished setting things up in my room when I heard a car door shut.  I was hoping it was the twins but when I looked out my window, it was my parents and the new member of the family.  I glared at the brown haired boy as he looked up at me.  He just tilt his head slightly before smiling, showing off his little fangs.  Oh great, they found a vampire.

"Charlie, come meet your new brother." My dad said once he walked into the house.

"No, I'm getting my room ready for tonight." I said back.

"Get your ass down here and meet Ryan or you are not going tomorrow." My mom shouted, that got me running downstairs.  One thing I learned is not to anger the mother.  I got downstairs and walked into the living room.  My mom and dad were standing behind a small boy with shaggy brown hair and brown eyes.  "Ryan this is your big sister Charlie, Charlie this is your new brother Ryan."

"Hello." Ryan smiled, I'm not going to lie but he is adorable.

"Hi, hey mom is it okay if my new friends stays here as well?" I asked while looking Ryan over.