lot with Ponyboy

walking over to the lot, just the two of us. Johnny would've came but he was the one that kept Dally from doing more stupid things than he already is. it's just me and Ponyboy at the lot just kind of relaxing in an old seat from the back if the car. I thought I had the chance to clear my mind, but I couldn't for some odd reason. I just don't know why. I usually can just fine, but this time I needed to talk to someone, not the guy head but to a real person. I was hoping he'd break the silence.

"so" he finally says. he stretched out his arm and put it around my shoulders.
"yeah" I responded
"you and Tyrone going out again"
"not sure"
"were still still good for this Friday though right"
"what, um, oh yeah I'm still going" I was thinking about that actually, I was afraid for some odd reason. maybe because I don't wear dresses or the fact that if Tyrone and I were still going out, it wouldn be awkward between us if he goes to the dance.

I can't tell if ponyboy was like hitting on me or that like we are like siblings to each other. it was kind of confusing, I just put the thought into the later pile and put my head on his shoulder.

"It's not to late yet, so if you want we can go see a movie" ponyboy asks me
"ok, just us two with no one else, right" I ask
"Yeah"

we get up and stop at his house so he can get some money and tell Darry that he's going to the movies. I go into the house too. Dally still drunk, Steve eating cake and drinking beer, soda messing around with Steve, Darry reading the paper, Johnny trying to control Dal and Two-Bit watching Mickey. I sit on the floor of the couch and then move to where Steve and soda were. all of us laughing until beer came out of Steve's nose and more laughing.

"I don't know if doll face is gonna fit anymore Kate" Steve says
"says the guy that squirted beer out of his nose" I said
"Yeah yeah, but I'm being serious about this"
"when are you ever serious" soda reminded
"now" Steve said
"psh, whatever" I said and rolled my eyes.

ponyboy walked out of the kitchen and gave me that lets go signal. so I got up from the table and walked towards the door.

"this isn't over little lady" Steve yelled across the house.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house.