day 50

I've been here for about 2 months now and 2 months left of school. Days of red are over and I'm back to my normal self again, I think. We don't have school next week. Spring break! And apparently every year the guys go camping or something for a week or too. I packed a bunch of stuff. About 10 or 12 shirts, a leather jacket and about 4 flannels, 4 or 5 pairs of jeans, too many pairs of socks, both pairs of my old jacked high tops and shampoos and stuff like that. I managed to fit everything in a regular size bag and a smaller one.

So we left the day after school for out. Everyone met at the house, Dally had just gotten out of jail, he was caught shop lifting and got put in for 3 days. I was talking to Darry,  to be honest I haven't even said a single word since the day I met him. He's into football and I guess got a scholarship for college to because he was so good. Darry tells everyone to get in the car. There's barely enough room for all of us, without our stuff. So instead we take Two-Bit's car and Darry's. In Darry's car there was, Ponyboy, Johnny, Dally and Darry obviously. Everyone else was with Two-Bit. Darry had most of the luggage in his car. By 9:30 in the morning we were all on the road to some camp place. It was a 3 or 4 hour drive is what they said.  So the first hour in the car went like this.

"Damn it, we forgot the chocolate cake at the house"Yelled Steve, he called shotgun.
"So what's the big deal" I said. I was busy drawing on myself with a black marker all over my arms feet and part of my leg. I'm in the backseat with Soda.

"Kate quit drawing on yourself" Soda said. He grabbed the marker out of my hand and started drawing on my other arm.

Steve went on a while rant about the cake and blah blah blah. I'm the other hand Two-Bit just kept cranking up the radio and rolling down the Windows.

The second your went like this mostly...

"Oh my god I'm so damn hungry" Steve was complaining
"You ate just about all the snacks already stupid" I said. By this time Soda and I were all drawn on, arms, feet, part of my legs, necks, Soda's stomach and both of our faces.

"You know I probably wouldn't be hungry if we vrough some chocolate cake" Steve went ranting again.

The third hour...

We stopped to get some lunch a nd Two-Bit saw me and Soda and just stood there. Steve had a few glimpses but that was before out faces. Darry and them stopped at the same place too. It was warm around here, like you didn't need a jacket. Me wanting to change did so, it was some old dark blue shirt I cut short like real short. Maybe too short for some peoples liking, not for me. So I walked out of the bathroom and I swear Steve couldn't keep his eyes off. I was comfy, I don't know why I felt like not awkard at all being around them practlicly dressed like a slut and with all the stuff drawn of me. So I got a burger like everyone else and a milkshake to finish it off. Dally wanted to switch car so he came in ours. Looks like the backseat is gonna be cramped.

The fourth and final hour...

Dal say in the backseat with me and Soda. He gave me weird looks, maybe my shirt more like 1/3 of a shirt, It was a 1/2 a shirt last year. The car now smells like smoke. Dally kept smoking, I couldn't stand the smell right now. I was chewing gum and blowing bubbles. Soda keeps popping them time.

"Why the hell did you guys draw on yourselves" Dally asked
"We've got nothing better to do" i said. I was tired out of nowhere, maybe from sitting for so long. I was in the middle of the two. I  Yawned, Dally stretched his arm across the seat, I put my head on him and slowly fell asleep until we got there. When I woke up there where 2 cabins sitting where trees used to stand big and tall.