|Chapter 7|

Above is Elijah before it was named Jared but you know your girl lazy to change it but a sexy Gage 🤤

Unedited

Ashton P.O.V

After waking up from the amazing sleep that I ever had, looking to the left was this beautiful, sexy and nonetheless gorgeous girl laying next to me. The countless girls that I've slept with isn't comparable to this unknown girl that I had. But why did it felt so special? Never in my life that I ever seen that gorgeous girl that left me gobsmacking. Getting out of bed, stretching while putting clothes on, my phone starts to buzz.

"Hey man, whats good? Where the hell you at? Gage and I been looking for you everywhere last night." My beta Elijah said.

"Nothing bro, I'm still at the pack house. Just got caught on some stuff." I mustered up, saying in a nonchalantly tone.

"Oh, Gage kept on telling me the last time he saw you was with that super fucking hot chick. Everyone been talking about her. So who's this chick by the way?" A bit of mischief lace in his words.

"Why do you care?" A sudden growl irrupt in my throat. 'Mine' Ryker my wolf said with aversion.

"Well dear Alpha, we've been friends since infants. I'm pretty sure by now how you shoo lady's just for your pleasure. Anyways Gage and I already made this bet that she'll be the new fuck toy for a week until you throw her out like those other chicks and leave them with no mercy." You could hear laughter through the other line. "No strings attached." He added.

"You guys are fúcking dicks." A set of rage starts to arise, almost any minute willing to explode.

"Hey at least I wasn't the one calling dibs to bang her next."

"Who the fùck said that? I'll rip their hands off if they dare to lay a finger on her." I let out a loud growl at Elijah words, warning him to be careful what he says.

"Woah! Chill bro. I was just joking, you sounded really protective there for a sec, I almost thought... I almost thought . . . that . . . Is she your mate?" I can feel how shock he was even by speaking to him by phone.

Then realization starts to seep in,

The drinks were spiked.

The sparks.

Katherine.

My mate.

My mate? No this can't be happening. She can't be my mate.

"She's . . . She's . . . Nah . . . She's nothing bro. Hey I'll talk to you later, something came up."

"Alright man, catch you up later."

Confusion was rummaging around my head, I needed to get out off here. Almost exiting the room I heard the most angelic voice whimper out my name.

She can call my name all day long. My horny wolf said.

I turned around dangerously, scanning her from toe to head. My eyes started flickering from my dark brown to a dark violet color, in embarrassment how aroused I was becoming in a wrong period of time. There stands the girl left the bed. My eyes stop on her flesh melons, I just wanted to taste how they are, then down to her creamy long legs. I could be lost, just by staring at them all day. As realization seeps in, she was butt naked in front of me. She pathetically tried, and I said tried cover her big tits with those petite hands. Little fucking Ashton needs to chill the fuck out. I grabbed my white shirt and throw it to her face. Within seconds she had the shirt on enough to cover her butt.