|Chapter 4|

First warning: there will be explicit scenes if you cannot handle skip the scenes and carry-on. And Ashton's pic to the side :)

Unedited

Kate's P.O.V

"Tina! It's now 6:46, how long you been doing my make up and hair for?."

"Jeez Louise, I'm almost done gurl. Now look what my magic hand create."

"It can't be that go..." From the instant when I saw my reflection, the words just died out of my mouth. I couldn't even recognize myself. Tina did a smoky eye but yet keeping it neutral, giving my eyes a pop. The cheeks were added some blush and contour to bring back life to my cheek. For my lips, they looked kissable, to kiss my mate. It was a nude matted pink lipstick from Blush. My hair was letted down in curls giving it a beachy waves look.

"Tina... Oh my gosh! You're doing so much for me and I don't know how can I ever repay to thank you. I promise I own you a big one."

"It's okay gurl, you've been though a lot past those five years. You shouldn't been treated like that, you deserve better."

"It's alright. Once I find my mate, everything would be better, I guess." As I stand up to wear my nude heels.

"Okay! Enough of this chitchatting and let's go."

***

"Well we're here." The instant from seeing the house, they're already half drunken teenage pass out on the yard, some even naked. In the corner, they were others making out and groping each other. The whole place reeked in alcohol, sweat and sex.

"Tina I don't like this place. It's... Weird."

"What? You didn't even when into the house yet and your already asking to leave! Oh no, no, no you're not."

Once we went into the house, the alcohol smell came stronger, so as other wolves arousal's too. As we walked in, the cat whistles began, while the girls were giving the eyes. The music in the room was filled with exhilaration, making you feel alive as the crowd roars with joyful noises. Walking by a group of boys, I overheard my name in their conversation. I couldn't help myself to listen to what they were saying.

"Yo man, who's that girl? She looking hella fine." Said one of the former members Wayne.

"That's Katherine Reynolds. If I didn't know she's been hiding in those baggy clothes I would've been tap that." Gage said, high fiving Wayne at it.

I rolled my eyes, turning back to see Tina, but she wasn't there where I last saw her. I awkwardly looked around, twiddling with my fingers trying to see any recognizing face that I recall. Suddenly I heard someone shouting my name loudly. I heard this kind of shouting before, I sigh smiling while at it to know it only one person who shouts like that.

"Katie! Here." Tina shouted over the music while plunging a weird drink in my mouth, burning at the progress down through my throat. As we have werewolf blood running in us, we don't get drunk that easily unless if it's wolfbain.

"What the hell was that?"

"Tequila! Have some more!"

*After 19 shot of tequila and vodka*

After taking my last shot, finally my song came on Unforgettable by French Montana. I made my way to the dance floor, keeping the rhythm of the beat on sync with my body. I kept on moving my body and hips, left to right drawing some attention. Then I felt a presence, grinding behind me. I turn to see back a average looking boy. He was giving me this toothy grin and continue to grind against me. But I couldn't care any less and continue to dance. Slowly I felt a hand ascending up my dress, but the next minute you know the hand when flying off. I saw the average looking boy on the floor holding his nose, cowardly crawling away from me.